- 12 hrs ago Tata Altroz Turbo Petrol Variant Details Revealed: Launch Expected Soon
- 13 hrs ago Honda Cars India Introduce Virtual Showrooms: New Car Purchase From Comfort of Home
- 14 hrs ago Tata Tiago Production Crosses 3 Lakh Unit Mark: New Milestone Achieved
- 16 hrs ago 2020 Hyundai i20 Spotted Testing In Delhi Ahead Of India Launch: Spy Pics & Other Details
- Education CISCE Compartment Time Table 2020 Released For ICSE And ISC Exams
- Technology Best 9 Hours Battery Backup Laptops To Buy In India Under Rs. 40,000
- Movies NCB Summons TV Couple Sanam Johar & Abigail Pande; Raids Their Juhu Residence
- Sports IPL 2020: KKR vs MI: Six months is a long time without cricket, says Rohit Sharma after Mumbai bounce back with big win
- News 'Hero of zero hour': Union Minister' praise for Lok Sabha Speaker
- Lifestyle ICW 2020: Janhvi Kapoor Unveils The Elegant Veil Look In Manish Malhotra’s Couture Movie
- Finance 3 Tips To Earn Higher Interest On Fixed Deposits
- Travel Best Places To Visit In Winter In India In 2020
Volvo India launched the all-new XC40 T4 R-Design Petrol in India in December 2019. At the time of the launch, the new XC40 carried a price tag of Rs 39.90 lakh (ex-showroom, India). However, as per the official website, the company has slashed the prices of the XC40 by Rs three lakh. The company has reduced its price just before independence day so that it may help boost the sales of the SUV.
The all-new XC40 is Volvo's smallest offering that features a petrol engine, in the entry-level segment. After slashing the prices, now the XC40 T4 R-Design Petrol is available at an exciting price of Rs 36.90 lakh (ex-showroom, India). Apart from this benefit, the company is also offering accessories worth Rs 1 lakh on the purchase of the SUV.
Speaking about the design, the all-new XC40 T4 R-Design looks like a very sporty SUV. On the outside, the SUV features a unique tail lamp design, two-tone exteriors, large wheel arches, diamond-cut alloy wheels, a panoramic sunroof, and an electronic tailgate. The car is available in six different colours - Crystal White Pearl, Bursting Blue, Glacier Silver, Onyx Black, Thunder Grey and Fusion Red.
On the Inside, the new XC40 T4 R-Design features a black leather finish with aluminium inserts, two-zone climate control, a 12.3-inch fully digital instrument cluster, a 9.0-inch infotainment system with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto compatible, and wireless smartphone charger.
Volvo offers the best in class safety features. However, the XC40 T4 R-Design include radar-based active safety, adaptive cruise control, lane mitigation, run-off road protection, roll stability control, a distance alert, rear and front parking assist, a still body cage, and seven airbags.
Mechanically, the new Volvo XC40 is powered by a BS6 compliant, 2.0-litre, four-cylinder petrol engine. The unit produces 190bhp of power and 300Nm of peak torque and is coupled to an eight-speed Geartronic transmission.
Thoughts About The Volvo XC40 T4 R-Design Petrol Prices Slashed
The XC40 T4 R-Design looks very different as compared to other cars in its segment. The SUV goes up against the likes of the BMW X1, Mercedes-Benz GLA and Audi Q3 in the Indian market.