- 2 min ago New Lexus LC 500h Limited Edition Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 2.15 Crore
- 2 hrs ago Nissan Magnite Turbo Petrol Variants Prices Hiked: Here Is The New Pricelist
- 3 hrs ago Maruti Suzuki Service Network Reaches Over 4,000 Touchpoints In India: Here Are All Details
- 16 hrs ago 2021 Renault Triber Changes Leaked Ahead Of India Launch: Updates & Feature Additions
- Movies RRR: Pictures Of Ram Charan And Jr NTR From The Film’s Climax Sequence Leaked On Social Media
- News 51 of 56 sitting CPIM MLAs in Kerala have pending criminal cases against them
- Sports India vs England, 4th Test: Lunch update: Axar Patel, Siraj strikes keep India ahead
- Finance Banking Services May Be Affected Later This Month Due To 2-Day Strike
- Technology Google To Stop Using Browsing History To Target Ads: How Will It Make Money?
- Education JEE Main Result 2021 February Session To Release Soon
- Lifestyle Aditi Rao Hydari Is The Epitome Of Elegance And Grace In Her Ivory Dresses In The Latest Photoshoot
- Travel Top Summer Holiday Destinations in India
Volvo India launched the all-new XC40 T4 R-Design Petrol in India in December 2019. At the time of the launch, the new XC40 carried a price tag of Rs 39.90 lakh (ex-showroom, India). However, as per the official website, the company has slashed the prices of the XC40 by Rs three lakh. The company has reduced its price just before independence day so that it may help boost the sales of the SUV.
The all-new XC40 is Volvo's smallest offering that features a petrol engine, in the entry-level segment. After slashing the prices, now the XC40 T4 R-Design Petrol is available at an exciting price of Rs 36.90 lakh (ex-showroom, India). Apart from this benefit, the company is also offering accessories worth Rs 1 lakh on the purchase of the SUV.
Speaking about the design, the all-new XC40 T4 R-Design looks like a very sporty SUV. On the outside, the SUV features a unique tail lamp design, two-tone exteriors, large wheel arches, diamond-cut alloy wheels, a panoramic sunroof, and an electronic tailgate. The car is available in six different colours - Crystal White Pearl, Bursting Blue, Glacier Silver, Onyx Black, Thunder Grey and Fusion Red.
On the Inside, the new XC40 T4 R-Design features a black leather finish with aluminium inserts, two-zone climate control, a 12.3-inch fully digital instrument cluster, a 9.0-inch infotainment system with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto compatible, and wireless smartphone charger.
Volvo offers the best in class safety features. However, the XC40 T4 R-Design include radar-based active safety, adaptive cruise control, lane mitigation, run-off road protection, roll stability control, a distance alert, rear and front parking assist, a still body cage, and seven airbags.
Mechanically, the new Volvo XC40 is powered by a BS6 compliant, 2.0-litre, four-cylinder petrol engine. The unit produces 190bhp of power and 300Nm of peak torque and is coupled to an eight-speed Geartronic transmission.
Thoughts About The Volvo XC40 T4 R-Design Petrol Prices Slashed
The XC40 T4 R-Design looks very different as compared to other cars in its segment. The SUV goes up against the likes of the BMW X1, Mercedes-Benz GLA and Audi Q3 in the Indian market.