- 1 hr ago Tata Nexon EV Limited Time Subscription Offer Introduced During Festive Season
- 2 hrs ago MG Gloster Off-Road Capabilities Showcased Ahead Of Launch: Video & Other Details
- 4 hrs ago Tata Altroz Diesel Model Prices Slashed Across Select Variants: New Price List
- 6 hrs ago First 2020 Mahindra Thar Off-Road SUV To Be Auctioned For Charity: Here Are All Details
- Movies Gulshan Devaiah Feels Kangana Ranaut’s Statements Are ‘Insincere’
- Sports IPL 2020: RR vs CSK: Hopefully can put on a good show and get campaign off to a good start: Royals skipper Steve Smith
- News Congress to launch nationwide protest against farm bills from Sept 24
- Finance SBI Answers Questions On COVID-19 Related Loan Restructing
- Lifestyle 6 Tips For Raising An Independent Child
- Technology Tata Sky Offering Landline Services With Broadband Plans; Should You Buy?
- Education NLAT 2020 Cancelled And Admission Through CLAT Exam: Supreme Court
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Andaman and Nicobar Islands In September
Volvo India launched the all-new XC40 T4 R-Design Petrol in India in December 2019. At the time of the launch, the new XC40 carried a price tag of Rs 39.90 lakh (ex-showroom, India). However, as per the official website, the company has slashed the prices of the XC40 by Rs three lakh. The company has reduced its price just before independence day so that it may help boost the sales of the SUV.
The all-new XC40 is Volvo's smallest offering that features a petrol engine, in the entry-level segment. After slashing the prices, now the XC40 T4 R-Design Petrol is available at an exciting price of Rs 36.90 lakh (ex-showroom, India). Apart from this benefit, the company is also offering accessories worth Rs 1 lakh on the purchase of the SUV.
Speaking about the design, the all-new XC40 T4 R-Design looks like a very sporty SUV. On the outside, the SUV features a unique tail lamp design, two-tone exteriors, large wheel arches, diamond-cut alloy wheels, a panoramic sunroof, and an electronic tailgate. The car is available in six different colours - Crystal White Pearl, Bursting Blue, Glacier Silver, Onyx Black, Thunder Grey and Fusion Red.
On the Inside, the new XC40 T4 R-Design features a black leather finish with aluminium inserts, two-zone climate control, a 12.3-inch fully digital instrument cluster, a 9.0-inch infotainment system with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto compatible, and wireless smartphone charger.
Volvo offers the best in class safety features. However, the XC40 T4 R-Design include radar-based active safety, adaptive cruise control, lane mitigation, run-off road protection, roll stability control, a distance alert, rear and front parking assist, a still body cage, and seven airbags.
Mechanically, the new Volvo XC40 is powered by a BS6 compliant, 2.0-litre, four-cylinder petrol engine. The unit produces 190bhp of power and 300Nm of peak torque and is coupled to an eight-speed Geartronic transmission.
Thoughts About The Volvo XC40 T4 R-Design Petrol Prices Slashed
The XC40 T4 R-Design looks very different as compared to other cars in its segment. The SUV goes up against the likes of the BMW X1, Mercedes-Benz GLA and Audi Q3 in the Indian market.