- 20 hrs ago Toyota Urban Cruiser Deliveries Begin During Navaratri Across India
- 22 hrs ago New Royal Enfield Riding Jackets Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 4,950
- 23 hrs ago Andhra Pradesh State Civil Supplies Corporation Orders 6413 Units Of The Tata Ace Gold
- 1 day ago BGauss Inaugurates Its First Showroom In Maharashtra: Read More To Find Out
- Technology Apple iPhone 12 Mini Vs iPhone SE 2020: The Best Small-Sized Phone
- Movies Dussehra 2020: Bollywood Films Which Recreated Dussehra Celebrations On The Big Screen
- Sports Sunrisers Hyderabad captain David Warner says the defeat against Punjab hurts but need to move on
- News Bihar Elections 2020: Nitish most preferred CM candidate; Tejashwi not far behind
- Lifestyle Durga Puja 2020: Know What Is Durga Balidan And Its SIgnificance
- Finance After Failed Delisting, Vedanta Board Approves Interim Dividend
- Education CTET Score Validity: NCTE Extends Validity of CTET Score Card To Lifetime
- Travel Best Places To Visit In Tamil Nadu In November
Volkswagen has launched its digitally integrated service outlets for pre-owned cars in India. Called the 'Das WeltAuto Excellence Centres', it is present across various cities such as Coimbatore, Hyderabad, Bangalore, Cochin and Thrissur; among others.
The German automaker aims to strengthen its one-stop solution to buy, sell or exchange certified pre-owned cars. It will be providing unique and customized services to customers looking to purchase a used vehicle from the brand.
Customers can avail from a whole host of features offered by the brand at these centres including professional car evaluation, special finance offer, unique accessory packages and hassle-free transfer.
The DWA facilities offer buying, selling or exchange of multi-brand pre-owned cars for a smooth, transparent and safe experience. The company will also provide competitively priced used cars which have undergone a thorough inspection.
Each pre-owned vehicle undergoes a thorough scrutiny basis a comprehensive 160-point checklist. After successful completion of the due diligence process and inspection by a third-party inspector, these cars get certified by the brand.
There are over 105 DWA outlets across India. In 2020-21, the company plans to open 17 DWA Excellence Centers across these locations. The brand has enabled digitization across DWA Excellence Center for a seamless and contactless experience.
Prospective buyers can explore the complete digital experience offered by the brand. This includes online buying or selling on the DWA website to self-valuation of the car through the Das WeltAuto Valuator app. The unique mobile application offers swift and transparent valuations basis the algorithms given by the ‘Indian Blue Book'.
Commenting on this initiative, Mr Steffen Knapp, Director, Volkswagen Passenger Cars India said, "Customer experience is at the core of our brand philosophy and with the introduction of DWA Excellence Center, we believe we will be catering to the ever-evolving pre-owned car segment. Our aim is to offer customized services, provide customers with peace of mind by making the process of buying, selling or exchanging pre-owned cars effortless and hassle-free."
Staying true to its brand philosophy, the DWA Excellence Center is built on Volkswagen's 10 pillars of service. These range from professional consultation and expert advice by DWA Relationship Manager, Road-Side Assistance program, test drive, vehicle customization and service support throughout the ownership period.
Thoughts About Volkswagen Updating Centers For Its Pre-Owned Cars In India
Post-COVID-19 times there has been a surge in demand for pre-owned cars in the Indian market. Volkswagen is looking to bank on the rising trend to offer Indian buyers a seamless experience while buying a pre-owned car from the brand. It will help boost sales for the brand by providing a transparent and hassle-free purchase for its customers.