- 1 day ago Kawasaki Launches The Ninja ZX-25R In Indonesia: Details & Specifications
- 1 day ago Volkswagen Polo & Vento TSI Limited-Edition Models Removed From The Company Website
- 1 day ago KTM RC 200 Modified With Parts From Autologue Design: Wrapped By Zed One
- 1 day ago Tata Motors Launches Car Safety Accessories: Air Purifiers, Separation Films And More
- Technology Upcoming Samsung Rumored Smartphones Expected To Launch
- Movies Independence Day 2020: 6 Web Series That Will Rekindle Your Passion For India
- Sports England vs West Indies, 1st Test: Holder lauds Gabriel and Blackwood after Windies take series lead
- News Rajasthan crisis: 75 MLAs attended CM Gehlot's meeting
- Finance RIL's New Deal: Qualcomm To Invest Rs 730 Crore In Jio Platforms
- Lifestyle Radhe Shyam Actress Pooja Hegde Sure Knows How To Make A Yellow Splash With Her Outfits
- Travel 12 Best Places To Visit In Himachal Pradesh In July 2020
- Education USA To Withdraw Student Visas If Classes Move Fully Online
Volkswagen India launched the Tiguan Allspace SUV in the Indian market, back in March 2020. The Volkswagen Tiguan Allspace is a seven-seater SUV, which replaced its smaller five-seater sibling, the Tiguan in the Indian market. The new Volkswagen Tiguan Allspace is priced at Rs 33.12 lakh, ex-showroom (India).
Although launched in March 2020, deliveries of the SUV were delayed due to the COVID-19 pandemic and the subsequent lockdown. Now, with the lockdown having been eased across the country, the first batch of the seven-seater SUVs have started arriving at company dealerships.
The images from Team-BHP, showcase the Tiguan Allspace arriving at showrooms. This indicates that Volkswagen will start deliveries of the seven-seater SUV within the next couple of days.
The Volkswagen Tiguan Allspace is positioned in the full-size SUV segment in the Indian market. The SUV rivals the likes of the Skoda Kodiaq, Toyota Fortuner and other upcoming Models such as the Tata Gravitas & the MG Hector Plus.
The Tiguan Allspace SUV is powered by a single petrol engine option. This comes in the form of 2.0-litre TSI turbo-petrol engine producing 187bhp at 4200rpm and 320Nm of peak torque at 1500rpm. The engine is mated to a standard seven-speed DSG automatic transmission as standard, sending power to all four wheels.
The Volkswagen Tiguan AllSpace comes in a single feature-packed variant. The seven-seater SUV is imported into the Indian market via the CBU (Completely Built Unit) route. The SUV comes packed with a host of features and equipment.
Some of the features on the Volkswagen Tiguan AllSpace include LED headlamps, LED taillights, LED DRLs, 18-inch alloy wheels, digital instrument cluster, large touchscreen infotainment system with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto, three-zone climate control, panoramic sunroof, leather-wrapped upholstery, push-button start/stop, ventilated seats, multi-functional steering wheel, cruise control and a host of others.
Thoughts On The Volkswagen Tiguan AllSpace Arriving At Dealerships
The Volkswagen Tiguan Allspace is essentially a slightly elongated version of the five-seater Tiguan SUV, previously on sale in the country. The seven-seater version carries forward almost a similar design, although it does come with two extra seats along with a few other additional features and equipment as well.