- 28 min ago Hero Reveals New Seat Covers And Helmet For The XPulse 200 BS6
- 1 hr ago BEST Increases BUS Fleet By 1,000 Units: Daily Earnings Cross The Rs 90 Lakh Mark
- 1 hr ago Bajaj Pulsar 150 BS6 Models Witness Second Price Increase: Details
- 1 hr ago Skoda Stops Taking Bookings For The Rapid Rider Due To Its High Demand
- Movies Kiccha Sudeep On KGF 2: I Wouldn’t Have Done What Sanjay Dutt Sir Is Capable Of
- Technology ISRO To Launch Brazil’s Amazonia-1 Satellite Next Month
- Travel 12 Best Places To Visit In Himachal Pradesh In July 2020
- Sports Rumour Has It: Man City to offer two players for Koulibaly, Liverpool won't pursue Thiago
- News Chaos out there says US national who does not want to leave Kerala
- Finance Jio Platforms Receives Payments From 4 More Investors On Stake Sale Deals
- Lifestyle Different Styles Of Earrings For Long, Medium And Short Hair That Will Guaranteed Steal Attention
- Education USA To Withdraw Student Visas If Classes Move Fully Online
German car manufacturer Volkswagen, launched their all-new five-seater SUV, the T-Roc in the Indian market back on the 18th of March 2020. The new Volkswagen T-Roc has been priced at an introductory amount of Rs 19.99 lakh, ex-showroom (India).
Although the launch happened two months back, the Volkswagen T-Roc has now started arriving at dealerships. The delay was caused due to the COVID-19 pandemic which shut down all operations and businesses and put India in a total state of lockdown from the 24th of March.
Initially, Volkswagen had stated that the T-Roc deliveries would begin sometime in mid-April. However, with the lockdown having been extended on multiple occasions, deliveries of the SUV kept postponing. Now, after more than two months since its launch, Team-BHP has released images showcasing the arrival of the Volkswagen T-Roc at company dealerships in India, indicating deliveries of the SUV will begin in the coming days.
The Volkswagen T-Roc is imported into the Indian market via the CBU (Completely Built Unit) route. Bookings for the five-seater SUV had begun well ahead of its launch in the Indian market, with the first batch of the T-Roc already having been sold out.
The T-Roc SUV is part of the brand's MQB platform, which will underpin a number of upcoming SUVs from both Volkswagen and Skoda. The SUV is offered in a single fully-loaded feature-packed variant. Some of the key features available on the Volkswagen T-Roc include LED lighting all around, large touchscreen infotainment system with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto, wireless charging, automatic climate control, ventilated seats, cooled glovebox, multi-function steering wheel, cruise control and a host of others.
The Volkswagen T-Roc comes powered by a new 1.5-litre four-cylinder turbocharged TSI petrol engine. It produces 150bhp and 250Nm of peak torque and is mated to a seven-speed DSG automatic transmission. Volkswagen claims that the T-Roc is capable of reaching a top speed of 205km/h while accelerating from 0 - 100km/h in 8.4 seconds.
Thoughts About The Volkswagen T-Roc Arriving At Dealerships In India
The Volkswagen T-Roc is the latest newest premium five-seater SUV from the German brand in the Indian market. The new Volkswagen T-Roc will rival the likes of other mid-size SUVs, such as the Jeep Compass and the Skoda Karoq in the Indian market.