- 2 hrs ago Harley-Davidson Street 750 Prices Reduced: Becomes More Affordable
- 2 hrs ago New Ford Freestyle 'Flair' Variant Spied At Dealership Yard: Launch Expected Soon
- 3 hrs ago Renault Car Discounts Around Independence Day: Here Are All The Benefits & Offers Available
- 4 hrs ago Ford Increases The Price Of The BS6 Endeavour For The Indian Market: Details & Specifications
- Sports IPL 2020: Chennai Super Kings captain MS Dhoni begins training, practices at JSCA stadium using bowling machine
- Movies Mammootty's One: Netflix Bags The Streaming Rights Of The Political Thriller!
- News Pilot dead after Air India Express plane skids off runway in Kerala
- Lifestyle Urvashi Rautela Or Janhvi Kapoor, Who Looked Stunning In Their Purple Sequin Saree?
- Technology Infinix Hot 10 Stops By Google Play Console; Might Come With MediaTek Helio G70 SoC
- Travel 10 Incredible Places To Visit In Odisha In August 2020
- Finance Delhi Govt Announces Electric Vehicle Policy With Upto Rs 1.5 Lakh Incentive
- Education Kargil Vijay Diwas Quotes In English For Students
Volkswagen Cars India had launched the TSI edition Polo and Vento models in the Indian market earlier this month in May. The new Volkswagen Polo and Vento TSI editions were priced at Rs 7.89 lakh and Rs 10.99 lakh respectively. Both prices are ex-showroom (Delhi).
However, the company has recently unlisted the TSI edition Polo and Vento models from its official website. The main difference between the TSI editions and the regular version was that the TSI editions got a honeycomb grille, body side graphics, TSI badge across the passenger door, black ORVMs, glossy black roof and a spoiler. Both the TSI editions were based on the Highline Plus trims of the cars.
Mechanically, the two models remained unchanged and continued to feature the newly-updated 1.0-litre TSI petrol engine, compliant with the latest BS6 emission norms. The 1.0-litre TSI engine on the Volkswagen Polo and Vento produced the same 110bhp of power and 175Nm of peak torque. The unit was mated to a new six-speed manual transmission as standard. Volkswagen also claims that the engine also offers high refinement and impressive fuel efficiency figures of 18.24km/l on the Polo and 17.69km/l from the Vento; both ARAI-certified.
In other recent Volkswagen news, Skoda Auto Volkswagen (SAVW) India has recently provided a Mobile Health Clinic Van to the Karanjvihire Primary Healthcare Centre (PHC) in Pune. The medical clinic van will provide health care to around 12 villages.
These villages include the ones that are located around the surrounding of the company's plant in Pune. Gurpratap Boparai, Managing Director, Skoda Auto Volkswagen India, has handed over the Mobile Health Clinic Van to Khed Taluka medical officials at the company's corporate headquarter in Pune.
The van has been provided to the medical institute for six months, as a temporary replacement to the 15-year-old ambulance that is currently being used by the hospital. The Mobile Health Clinic Van will be exclusively used to transport pregnant women to hospitals in a clean, safe and sanitised environment.
Thoughts About The Limited Edition Polo and Vento TSI
The Volkswagen Polo TSI and Vento TSI (limited) edition models just came with cosmetic updates. The Polo and Vento are the German brand's best-selling models in the Indian market and fun to drive cars because of the turbo-petrol engine.