- 5 hrs ago Tata Motors Introduces Health And Hygiene Accessories For Its Customers
- 6 hrs ago Yamaha Increases The Prices Of The BS6 FZ-Fi and FZS-Fi For The Second Time: Read More To Find Out
- 9 hrs ago Renault India Expands Dealer Network With 17 New Touchpoints In Four Months
- 9 hrs ago Tata Gravitas And The Harrier Petrol Spotted Testing Once Again Ahead Of India Launch
- Movies Drishyam 2: The Mohanlal Starrer Goes Through Minor Script Changes!
- Sports Bouchard back with a win before storm halts Prague proceedings
- News Rajasthan Crisis: Not greedy for post, fought for my self-respect, says Sachin Pilot
- Technology Airtel Launches 4G High-Speed Services In Andaman And Nicobar
- Lifestyle 15 Amazing Tea Tree Oil Remedies For Hair Growth
- Finance ICICI Bank Sets QIP Issue Floor Price At Rs 351 Per Share
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Sikkim In August 2020
- Education Kargil Vijay Diwas Quotes In English For Students
Volkswagen Cars India had launched the TSI edition Polo and Vento models in the Indian market earlier this month in May. The new Volkswagen Polo and Vento TSI editions were priced at Rs 7.89 lakh and Rs 10.99 lakh respectively. Both prices are ex-showroom (Delhi).
However, the company has recently unlisted the TSI edition Polo and Vento models from its official website. The main difference between the TSI editions and the regular version was that the TSI editions got a honeycomb grille, body side graphics, TSI badge across the passenger door, black ORVMs, glossy black roof and a spoiler. Both the TSI editions were based on the Highline Plus trims of the cars.
Mechanically, the two models remained unchanged and continued to feature the newly-updated 1.0-litre TSI petrol engine, compliant with the latest BS6 emission norms. The 1.0-litre TSI engine on the Volkswagen Polo and Vento produced the same 110bhp of power and 175Nm of peak torque. The unit was mated to a new six-speed manual transmission as standard. Volkswagen also claims that the engine also offers high refinement and impressive fuel efficiency figures of 18.24km/l on the Polo and 17.69km/l from the Vento; both ARAI-certified.
In other recent Volkswagen news, Skoda Auto Volkswagen (SAVW) India has recently provided a Mobile Health Clinic Van to the Karanjvihire Primary Healthcare Centre (PHC) in Pune. The medical clinic van will provide health care to around 12 villages.
These villages include the ones that are located around the surrounding of the company's plant in Pune. Gurpratap Boparai, Managing Director, Skoda Auto Volkswagen India, has handed over the Mobile Health Clinic Van to Khed Taluka medical officials at the company's corporate headquarter in Pune.
The van has been provided to the medical institute for six months, as a temporary replacement to the 15-year-old ambulance that is currently being used by the hospital. The Mobile Health Clinic Van will be exclusively used to transport pregnant women to hospitals in a clean, safe and sanitised environment.
Thoughts About The Limited Edition Polo and Vento TSI
The Volkswagen Polo TSI and Vento TSI (limited) edition models just came with cosmetic updates. The Polo and Vento are the German brand's best-selling models in the Indian market and fun to drive cars because of the turbo-petrol engine.