- 1 day ago Kawasaki Launches The Ninja ZX-25R In Indonesia: Details & Specifications
- 1 day ago Volkswagen Polo & Vento TSI Limited-Edition Models Removed From The Company Website
- 1 day ago KTM RC 200 Modified With Parts From Autologue Design: Wrapped By Zed One
- 1 day ago Tata Motors Launches Car Safety Accessories: Air Purifiers, Separation Films And More
- Finance 5 Reasons Why NPS Is A Must-Have Investment In Your Retirement Portfolio
- Technology Upcoming Samsung Rumored Smartphones Expected To Launch
- Movies Independence Day 2020: 6 Web Series That Will Rekindle Your Passion For India
- Sports England vs West Indies, 1st Test: Holder lauds Gabriel and Blackwood after Windies take series lead
- News Rajasthan crisis: 75 MLAs attended CM Gehlot's meeting
- Lifestyle Radhe Shyam Actress Pooja Hegde Sure Knows How To Make A Yellow Splash With Her Outfits
- Travel 12 Best Places To Visit In Himachal Pradesh In July 2020
- Education USA To Withdraw Student Visas If Classes Move Fully Online
Volkswagen is offering attractive discounts with the Polo and Vento models in June 2020. The company is offering discount and benefits of up to Rs 43,000 on select manual variants of both the models.
According to our sources, the company is offering benefits of up to Rs 33,000 on the Volkswagen Polo during this month. This includes Rs 10,000 loyalty bonus, Rs 10,000 exchange bonus and Rs 13,000 which is offered under the (VWFS) Volkswagen Financial Service offer.
The offer amount varies depending on the variant and is valid until June 30th. The VW Polo BS6 retails between Rs 5.82 lakh and Rs 9.59 lakh, ex-showroom (India), before discounts. The entry-level hatchback is offered in five trim levels, including two automatic variants. The Automatic models are not covered under the scheme.
The Volkswagen Polo is offered with two engine and transmission options. The 1.0-litre MPI engine producing 76bhp and 95Nm of torque, and comes mated to a five-speed manual gearbox as standard. The top-spec 1.0-litre TSI engine produces 110bhp and 175Nm of torque, and can be had either with six-speed manual or a new six-speed torque converter unit.
Some of the highlighted features on the Polo includes a touchscreen infotainment system that supports Android Auto, Apple CarPlay, and voice commands, cruise control, rain-sensing wipers, climate control, multifunction flat-bottom steering wheel, dual-tone interiors, ABS, multiple airbags, day and night internal rearview mirror, and a host of other features.
Moving to the Volkswagen Vento, the sedan is currently offered with benefits of up to Rs 43,000 depending on the trim. This includes Rs 15,000 loyalty bonus, Rs 15,000 exchange bonus and Rs 13,000 which is offered under the (VWFS) Volkswagen Financial Service offer. Total benefits vary with different trims levels and are valid until June 30. The entry-level Vento manual variant misses out on the discount benefits.
The Vento is offered with 1.0-litre TSI engine across all variants with an optional six-speed torque converter offered on the top-spec trims of the sedan. The BS6 sedan is no longer offered with a diesel powertrain.
After VW discontinued the Ameo compact sedan in the Indian market, the Vento became the brand entry-level sedan model in the brand's line-up. The Volkswagen Vento is offered in seven trim levels and retails between Rs 8.86 lakh and 13.29 lakh, ex-showroom (India), before discounts.
Some of the salient features of the Vento includes LED headlamps with integrated DRLs, LED taillamps, chrome exhaust tip, cruise control, rear ac vents, climate control and a touchscreen infotainment system that supports Android Auto, Apple CarPlay, and voice commands. It also features standard safety features such as ABS, multiple airbags, and a rear-view camera with parking sensors and more.
Thoughts About The Volkswagen Polo & Vento Exchange Bonuses & Other Benefits In June 2020
Volkswagen has announced attractive offers and discounts with easy finance options during these unprecedented times to its customers. The company aims to boost sales of its current entry-level model in the Indian market.