- 2 min ago Mahindra Thar SUVs Spotted At Dealerships Without Infotainment System: Here Are The Details
- 1 hr ago Hyundai N-Line Coming To India: New i20 N-Line Hatchback Expected To Go On Sale In Mid-2021
- 3 hrs ago BharatBenz Introduces Eight New CVs To Its Product Lineup: Here Are The Details
- 4 hrs ago Skoda Kushaq Production Prototype Images Released: Here Are All The Details Ahead Of Its World Premiere
- Lifestyle Glam Or De-Glam, Jacqueline Fernandez and Patralekhaa Will Convince You To Drape A White Saree
- Finance Tax Slabs May Be Altered In The New Tax Regime; Tax Savings Of Upto Rs. 80000 Possible
- Travel February 2021: Indian Festivals And Events Guide
- Sports ISL 2020-21: Hyderabad FC vs Bengaluru FC: Preview, Team News, Timings, Live Streaming Info
- Movies Coolie No. 1 Screenplay Writer Rumi Jaffery Was Against The Idea Of Film's Remake
- Technology Realme Narzo 30A Gets NBTC, BIS Certifications; Hints India Launch As Well
- News BJP planted stooge Deep Sidhu to create chaos in tractor rally: AAP
- Education Martyr’s Day 2021: Remembering Gandhi On His Death Anniversary
Volkswagen Passenger Cars India has launched a new customer touchpoint at Mehdipatnam, Hyderabad. This new customer touchpoint is located at Jyothi Nagar. This new 3S facility is operated under the leadership of Nihar Mody, Director, Mody Auto India Private Limited.
Commenting on the launch of the new customer touchpoint, Nihar Mody, Director, Mody Auto India Private Limited said, "With the addition of Volkswagen Mehdipatnam to our network in the Telangana and Andhra Pradesh region, we intend to be more accessible for our customers. Our state-of-the-art, integrated sales and service facility, will enable our customers to experience professional sales and maintenance services at their comfort and convenience."
So what will the new facility comprise of? The new facility launched by Volkswagen will comprise of a 3-car display that will assist in showcasing the latest product offerings to customers in the new and used car segment (DWA). The facility will also provide a range of after-sales service, which will include maintenance and spare repair.
All the repair and maintenance work will be done by highly skilled and trained technicians for customer convenience and support. Volkswagen India has 137 sales and 116 service touch points across the country and plans to take the total sales outlets to 150 by the end of 2020.
Commenting on the opening of this new facility, Ashish Gupta, Brand Head, Volkswagen Passenger Cars India said, "With the inauguration of the new facility at Mehdipatnam, Hyderabad, Volkswagen is on-track to expand our customer touchpoints across the country. As we prepare ourselves for the launch of the Taigun next year, we've been relentlessly working towards strengthening our customer experience packaged with providing premium accessible mobility solutions. We are confident of offering excellent sales & service experience to our customers in the Southern region."
Thoughts About The New Customer Touchpoint Launched By Volkswagen India
Through this new Volkswagen customer touchpoint, the customers will be able to service their cars in the hand of experts at nominal rates along with genuine parts supplied by VW.