- 4 hrs ago MG ZS Petrol Interiors Spied Ahead Of India Launch Expected Soon: SPy Pics & Details
- 8 hrs ago Maruti Suzuki Car Prices Hiked By Up To Rs 34,000: Here Are The New Prices!
- 9 hrs ago TVS XL100 Winner Edition Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 49,599
- 11 hrs ago Maruti Suzuki 1.5-Litre Diesel Engine Is All Set To Make Its Comeback: Expected Launch In Two Models
- News ‘Opinion can change’: CJI Bobde amid row over members of SC-appointed farm panel
- Movies Rashmika Mandanna ‘Cannot Wait’ For Vijay Deverakonda’s Liger; Calls It A Masterpiece
- Sports ISL 2020-21: Hyderabad FC vs Odisha FC: Odisha fightback to script exciting draw against Hyderabad
- Lifestyle Bandhej Or Brocade, Which Stylish Outfit Of Mira Rajput Kapoor Is More Awesome?
- Finance 6 Things To Check In Your Credit Card Statement
- Education SBI PO Mains Admit Card 2021 Released
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttarakhand In January 2021
Volkswagen Passenger Cars India has launched a new customer touchpoint at Mehdipatnam, Hyderabad. This new customer touchpoint is located at Jyothi Nagar. This new 3S facility is operated under the leadership of Nihar Mody, Director, Mody Auto India Private Limited.
Commenting on the launch of the new customer touchpoint, Nihar Mody, Director, Mody Auto India Private Limited said, "With the addition of Volkswagen Mehdipatnam to our network in the Telangana and Andhra Pradesh region, we intend to be more accessible for our customers. Our state-of-the-art, integrated sales and service facility, will enable our customers to experience professional sales and maintenance services at their comfort and convenience."
So what will the new facility comprise of? The new facility launched by Volkswagen will comprise of a 3-car display that will assist in showcasing the latest product offerings to customers in the new and used car segment (DWA). The facility will also provide a range of after-sales service, which will include maintenance and spare repair.
All the repair and maintenance work will be done by highly skilled and trained technicians for customer convenience and support. Volkswagen India has 137 sales and 116 service touch points across the country and plans to take the total sales outlets to 150 by the end of 2020.
Commenting on the opening of this new facility, Ashish Gupta, Brand Head, Volkswagen Passenger Cars India said, "With the inauguration of the new facility at Mehdipatnam, Hyderabad, Volkswagen is on-track to expand our customer touchpoints across the country. As we prepare ourselves for the launch of the Taigun next year, we've been relentlessly working towards strengthening our customer experience packaged with providing premium accessible mobility solutions. We are confident of offering excellent sales & service experience to our customers in the Southern region."
Thoughts About The New Customer Touchpoint Launched By Volkswagen India
Through this new Volkswagen customer touchpoint, the customers will be able to service their cars in the hand of experts at nominal rates along with genuine parts supplied by VW.