- 1 hr ago Gemopai Opens Four New Dealerships In Andhra Pradesh & Telangana: Here Are All Details
- 2 hrs ago BMW G 310 R & G 310 GS Price Hike Announced In India: Here Is The New Price List
- 2 hrs ago Citroen India Inaugurates Country’s First La Maison Showroom In Ahmedabad: Here Are The Details!
- 3 hrs ago Okinawa Dual Electric Scooter Launched In India: Priced At Rs 58,998
- News Farmers reject govt’s offer to suspend farm laws for 18 months, demand repeal
- Sports Tokyo Olympics could go ahead without fans, predicts former IOC vice president Dick Pound
- Technology BSNL Offering Lifetime Validity To Few Customers
- Lifestyle Healthy Foods To Eat During All The Three Trimesters
- Movies Prabhas’ Uncle Krishnam Raju Responds To Rebel Star’s Wedding Rumours; Here’s What He Has To Say!
- Education Do You Know Why India Celebrates Republic Day?
- Finance 4 Secure Investments To Claim Tax Benefits Under Section 80C
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Assam In January 2021
Chicago-based car care company, Turtle Wax have announced the launch of its co-branded car-care studios across the country. In it first-phase, the company has set up a detailing studio in Gurugram, Pune and Bangalore each.
According to the company, these studios will be offering a host of car detailing services and products specifically designed to cater to the personalized taste of car enthusiasts. Each studio will be equipped with ultra-modern Turtle Wax detailing technologies, along with a team of qualified and trained service personnel.
The car care studios will offer various packages from Turtle Wax's Professional; Ceramic and Hybrid Solutions range to deliver flawless results, says the company. These care packages will help in vehicle maintenance and hygiene.
The inauguration was marked with a digital unveiling by India's first Formula 1 driver, Narain Karthikeyan. Turtle Wax has also partnered with Narain's NK Racing Academy and is proud to be contributing the young racing talents in India and pushing them to realise their dreams.
Commenting on the launch Mr Sajan Murali Puravangara, Country Manager and Director of Turtle Wax Car Care India Pvt. Ltd. said, "The inauguration of our first three detailing co-branded concept studios within a few months of the brand launch is a testament to our continued investment, commitment and plans for the Indian market. Turtle Wax's entry into India as a result of the dual growth of the DIY car care culture and the growing demand of Do-It-For-Me consumers."
He further added, "The launch of Turtle Wax Car Care Studios with our carefully selected studio owners provides the Indian consumers with a variety of innovative world-class services and products in this segment along with personalized attention to showcase our brand's 75 years of expertise in DIFM. We witnessed widespread appreciation from the consumer base following our brand entry into India and it's a proud moment for us to invite vehicle owners for a complete makeover with the myriad of comprehensive treatment options the Turtle Wax Car Care Studios have to offer and foster in a new wave of vehicle cleanliness and maintenance."
The treatments available at the Turtle Wax Car Care Studios are as follows: Hybrid Series, Ceramic Coat Protection, Exterior Restoration Treatment, Interior Detailing Treatment, Specialty Treatment, and Wash. Turtle Wax also offers Hybrid Ceramic solutions such as the 10H ceramic technology along with Ice Seal and Shine.
The company has announced that it will be expanding to other cities in the country. It aims to expand into 23 different key cities across India in the coming months catering to the demand in such markets.
Thoughts About Turtle Wax Opening Three Premium Car Care Detailing Studios Across India
The vehicles detailing business has gained popularity in recent times as owners are seeking proper maintenance in the country. Turtle Wax Car Care Studio offers a host of detailing products and services, which will help protect vehicles from damage and restore its showroom-condition like looks.