- 7 hrs ago Hero Splendor+ Black & Accent Edition Launched With Personalization Options: Priced At Rs 64,670
- 9 hrs ago Mahindra Thar Bookings Cross 15,000 Units Milestone: 57% Of Total Bookings From First-Time Buyers
- 9 hrs ago Nissan Magnite Teased Ahead Of Official Unveil On October 21: Video & Details
- 11 hrs ago Tata Cars Finance Offers & Benefits During Festive Season: Flexible Repayment Options & More
- Movies Karanvir Bohra And Teejay Sidhu Ring In Twins Vienna And Bella's 4th Birthday With A Colourful Party
- News Harsh Vardhan's comments should not be taken as criticism of Kerala's COVID-19 management: CM
- Sports IPL 2020: Jos Buttler happy to get win on the board and bat at number five
- Finance 6 Business Ideas For Small Towns, Villages In India
- Lifestyle World Osteoporosis Day 2020: What Foods Are Bad For Osteoporosis
- Technology Realme Narzo 20A Review: Affordable Price, Big Battery Saves The Day
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Rajasthan In November
- Education DU SOL Admission 2020 For Undergraduate Courses Begins, Check Details
Toyota has launched a new teaser of its Yaris sedan on its social media platform. The company seems to be working on either a minor facelift model or could be a limited edition variant of the sedan that will be launched soon in the country.
The teaser says "A Powertrip, Inside And Out", which could mean that the upcoming new Yaris variant will feature changes to both interior and exterior of the sedan. Apart from the teaser, additional information about the upcoming Yaris yet to be revealed by the company.
Although this might be an out-of-the-world hunch, it could feature a new engine under the bonnet. The new engine could be one of the brand's smaller hybrid powertrain that would debut on the new Yaris sedan.
Toyota recently launched a new facelifted Yaris sedan called the Vios in international markets. It features a host of changes over the current-gen sedan that is on sale in the country. This includes all-new front fascia with new headlamp units, a new front grille and air dam which seemed to have been massively inspired by Lexus' signature ‘spindle-grille'.
However, the teaser released by the company features the current-gen model's headlamps and grille indicating that it will not be the facelifted Yaris Vios. Also, the facelifted model is speculated to arrive only by next year in the Indian market — here are more details.
Toyota has recently increased the price of the Yaris sedan and also removed a couple of variants. The price increase varies with trim level and ranges between Rs 1000 to Rs 1.68 lakh. After the price hike, the Toyota Yaris now retails between Rs 8.86 lakh and Rs 14.30 lakh, ex-showroom (Delhi).
The Yaris comes with a host of segment-first features such as projector headlamps, LED DRLs, alloy wheels, dual-tone interiors. It also comes equipped with roof-mounted air-vents with ambient illumination, eight-way adjustable power driver seat, and a 7-inch touchscreen infotainment system with gesture control.
The safety feature list is equally abundant with seven 7 airbags (3 on Optional trims), ABS, EBD and Brake Assist, as well as solar energy-absorbing front windshield with infrared cut off, glass-high solar energy absorbing (HSEA) and a (TPMS) Tyre Pressure Monitoring System.
The Toyota Yaris is available with single 1.5-litre petrol engine option, that produces 106bhp and 140Nm of torque. The engine comes mated to either a six-speed manual or a seven-speed super CVT automatic transmission.
Thoughts About The Toyota Releasing New Teaser For Yaris
Toyota recently launched the limited edition Fortuner TRD and is also working on launch the all-new Urban Cruiser SUV sometime in this month. The company aims to keep the buzz going with the news of a new Yaris variant launching in India. It will help boost sales for the brand during the ongoing festive season in the country.