- 1 hr ago Honda Jazz BS6 Teased Ahead Of India Launch: Will Rival Tata Altroz
- 18 hrs ago Car Sales Report For March 2020: Hyundai India registers A 41% Decline In Sales
- 19 hrs ago Bajaj Announces Extension Of Free Service & Warranty Periods For Two And Three Wheelers
- 19 hrs ago Madhuri Dixit’s Innova Crysta Modified By DC Designs With Ultra Luxury Interiors
- Sports Coronavirus: Boateng fined for leaving Munich and visiting injured son 'without permission'
- Movies Mandana Karimi Worried For Family In Iran Amid COVID-19 Crisis; Says 'Situation Is Really Bad There'
- News Coronavirus: Army jawan kills woman after her family alerts authorities about his return
- Finance March GST Collection Slips Below Rs 1 Trillion
- Technology YouTube Shorts Set To Compete With TikTok: Here’s How
- Lifestyle Navami 2020: Know What Happened In Ayodhya During Rama’s 14 Years Of Exile
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Karnataka In April
- Education Coronavirus Outbreak: NTA Helpline Numbers Released For JEE Main & NEET Aspirants
Japanese auto giant, Toyota, has released a teaser for the soon to be launched Vellfire MPV, and has also revealed that the vehicle will be launched in India on 26 February. Titled 'Sustainable Luxury' the teaser does not reveal more than a silhouette about the Toyota Vellfire.
Toyota's multi passenger vehicle will be brought to India as completely built units, and will be the company's flagship MPV. The vehicle is already on sale across the company's global markets.
Toyota will offer only the top-of-the line Vellfire Executive Lounge in India. The eight-seater will arrive with LED headlamps and tail lamps, twin electric sunroofs, electric sliding rear doors, and an electric tailgate.
The people mover will feature a seven-inch touchscreen infotainment system that is Apple CarPlay and Android Auto compatible, three-zone climate control, electronically adjustable ventilated seats, premium leather upholstery, and two 10.25-inch High Definition screens at the second row.
The Toyota Vellfire will be powered by a 2.5-litre petrol engine that is paired to a 143 horsepower electric motor. The combination will produce 195 brake horsepower and 235Nm of torque. The engine will come mated to an e-CVT automatic gearbox that will send power to all four wheels.
In terms of size, the eight-seater luxury MPV measures 4935mm in length, 1850mm in width, and 1895mm tall. Its wheelbase measures in at 3000mm. For comparison's sake, the Mercedes-Benz V Class is 435mm longer at 5370 mm, 78mm wider at 1928mm, and has a 430mm longer wheelbase, as compared to the Toyota Vellfire.
Safety features on the Vellfire are expected to include ABS with EBD, Electronic Stability Control, roll-over mitigation, traction and cruise control, and ISOFIX child seat anchors, among a host of others.
Toyota has not revealed prices for the Vellfire just yet and we expect the eight-seater MVP to be priced between Rs 75 lakh and Rs 80 lakh. Once launched, the vehicle will compete only with the Mercedes-Benz V Class that is priced at Rs 68.40 lakh. All prices mentioned are ex-showroom.
Thoughts About The Toyota Vellfire Launching In India On 26 February
The Vellfire has generated a lot of interest among consumers and we expect the MPV to do well for Toyota. Stay tuned, we're covering the launch and will bring you all the news as it happens.