- 3 hrs ago 2020 Hyundai Tucson Bookings Commences — All You Need To Know
- 8 hrs ago Hero Destini 125 BS6 Scooter Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 64,310
- 8 hrs ago Hyundai Verna Facelift Model Unveiled In Russia: India Bound Later This Year
- 9 hrs ago 2020 Ford Figo, Aspire & Freestyle BS6 Models Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 5.39 Lakh
- News Woman raises pro-Pak slogans at anti-CAA stir in Bengaluru in the presence of AIMIM chief Owaisi
- Movies Mujhse Shaadi Karoge Looks Like Mini Bigg Boss; Fans Trend #DontLockSanaInMSK!
- Sports Table Tennis: Double delight for Sharath Kamal as he reaches men's and mixed doubles quarters at Hungarian Open
- Lifestyle Ways To Manage Your Thyroid Naturally
- Technology Xiaomi Patents New Chip With 5G, Storage Options Together
- Finance LPG Cylinder Prices May Come Down In March: Pradhan
- Travel Top 6 Places To Visit In India To Observe Maha Shivratri!
- Education CBSE Board Exam: Explore List Of Barred Items And Which Pen To Use In Exam
Toyota has confirmed the launch of its premium MPV, the Vellfire in the Indian market on the 26th of February 2020. The Toyota Vellfire will offer a host of premium features, equipment and technology.
The Toyota Vellfire will be powered by a 2.5-litre petrol-hybrid engine producing 180bhp and 235Nm of peak torque. The engine is mated to a CVT automatic transmission as standard, sending power to all-four-wheels.
The Toyota Vellfire comes with large overall dimensions, translating to a very spacious cabin filled with premium creature comforts and safety features. This includes premium captain seats in the middle-row, electronically-operated footrests, heated and ventilated seats, swivelling second-row of seats which can be rotated to face the third-row.
The Toyota Vellfire also comes with a large touchscreen infotainment system with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto, centrally-mounted entertainment screen for passengers, wireless charging, powered front seats with memory function, push-button start-stop and a host of other functionalities and equipment.
In terms of safety, Toyota offers the Vellfire with all the bells and whistles. This includes multiple airbags, electronic stability control, rear-view camera, ABS with EBD, electric parking brake, hill-hold assist; among a host of others.
The Toyota Vellfire once launched in India will be positioned above the popular Innova Crysta offering, making it the latest flagship model from the brand in the Indian market. The Toyota Vellfire will rival the likes of the Mercedes-Benz V-Class in the Indian market.
In terms of design, the Toyota Vellfire comes with a bold and aggressively styled front-end. This includes a lot of chrome around the front grille, bumpers and the sides and rear as well. The Vellfire also comes with LED headlamps with LED DRLs and LED taillights as well. The Vellfire also comes with large stylish alloy wheels, electronically sliding doors and a powered tailgate as well; among others.
Thoughts On The Toyota Vellfire India Launch
The Toyota Vellfire will most likely be offered in a single variant. Bookings for the Toyota Vellfire is expected to officially begin soon, with deliveries expected to start soon after the premium MPV's launch in the Indian market. It will be interesting to see how Toyota will position the premium MPV in the Indian market.