- 33 min ago Hyundai Venue To Be Offered With iMT Clutchless Manual Transmission In India
- 44 min ago Mahindra Mojo BS6 Spotted Testing Ahead Of Launch: Spy Pics & Other Details
- 1 hr ago All-New 2020 Fifth-Generation Honda City To Launch On July 15 In India
- 2 hrs ago Renault Kiger Snapped Testing Once Again Before Its India Launch
- Sports Aavishkar Salvi named head coach of Puducherry cricket team
- Finance IT Dept Makes Changes To Challan For Non-Resident E-Commerce Companies
- Movies Celebs Back Milap Zaveri For Lashing Out At Kamaal R Khan’s Hypocrisy On Sushant Singh Rajput
- Technology iQOO Z1x 5G Set To Debut On July 9: Another Mid-Range Gaming Handset?
- News Coronavirus: Complete lockdown in Bengaluru from 8 pm tonight till Monday morning
- Lifestyle 7 Interesting Things That May Happen On The Next Day Of Your Marriage
- Travel 10 Incredibly Scenic Places To Visit In South India In July 2020
- Education IIT Madras Launches World’s First Online BSc Degree In Programming And Data Science
The nationwide lockdown due to the COVID-19 pandemic had shut down all manufacturing and retail units across the country. Toyota Kirloskar Motor has now announced the partial resumption of Dealer and After Sales operations. Closely adhering to the advisory issued by the Central and State Governments, the company announced the partial reopening of 171 dealership outlets, which are now functional.
Guidelines set by the government to secure the health and safety of all its stakeholders are being followed. Also, all dealerships will practice stringent social distancing norms and only the staff required at the office will be called, while the rest continue to work from home till further notice.
Masakazu Yoshimura, Managing Director, TKM said, "We are grateful to the Government for its cautious and well calculated decisions. While the lockdown was a necessary step to counter the virus spread and curb the consequences triggered by the pandemic, it is paramount to reignite confidence among customers, and stakeholders and boost their morale, during these difficult times. As we gradually recommence operations, we are ensuring the safety and wellbeing of all our stakeholders while simultaneously safeguarding business continuity."
"Keeping in mind the directives prescribed by the Govt. as well as the resumption challenges, we have devised certain restart guidelines that will further guide our partners and the industry through the ‘new normal', adjusting to the new norms and the changes brought along with this crisis. We look forward to working with our partners to cater to the needs of our customers while supporting the Government in this fight against this global pandemic," he added further.
In other Toyota India news, the company has resumed the production operations at its manufacturing plant in Karnataka, which will conduct preparatory operations to maintain hygiene among its entire workforce.
Moreover, Toyota said that the production will take place in a phased manner, this will help them maintain a healthy environment and completely sanitize the shop floor as well. TKM will train its workforce in the initial days as part of the production restart procedure.
Thoughts About Toyota Resuming Retail And After-Sales Operations
Due to the nationwide lockdown businesses across India were completely shut due to which the economy has taken a huge hit. We are thankful to the Government that it has eased the lockdown and set a guideline for the businesses to resume operations.