- 9 hrs ago Top Car News Of The Week: Important Highlights In Four-Wheeler Segment From Previous Week
- 10 hrs ago Top Bike News Of The Week: Important Highlights In Two-Wheeler Space From Previous Week
- 24 hrs ago Ather Energy To Enter Delhi Market Soon: The 450X To Be Priced Rs 15,000 Lower
- 1 day ago Independence Day: India’s Five Most Iconic Cars Which Changed The Landscape Of The Auto Industry
- Sports Former India and Mohun Bagan player Manitombi Singh dies at 39, AIFF condoles his untimely demise
- Movies Rhea Chakraborty Summoned Again By ED On Monday After Questioning Her Brother For 18 Hours
- Finance 6 Easy Steps to Check Your CIBIL Score for Free
- News Atmanirbhar: The complete import embargo list of Defence Ministry
- Technology Xiaomi Redmi K30 Ultra, Mi 10 Ultra Anniversary Edition Leaks Online; Launch Set For August 11
- Lifestyle Samantha Akkineni Opts For A Gorgeous Blue Saree For Rana Daggubati’s Wedding
- Travel 10 Incredible Places To Visit In Odisha In August 2020
- Education Kargil Vijay Diwas Quotes In English For Students
Toyota Kirloskar Motors introduces new finance schemes for select models in the market. The new scheme includes Low monthly instalments, a guaranteed buy-back policy and a three-month moratorium.
The offer schemes vary depending on the model and the trim level and are valid for purchase made during July 2020. The company aims to offer ease of ownership to own Toyota models during the current times of cash crush due to the ongoing crisis.
Here are all details of Toyota's new finance schemes:
Toyota is offering a guaranteed buyback policy of up to 55 per cent of the ex-showroom value on the Yaris and Glanza models. Customers owning wither of these models do not have to worry about depreciating value when it's time to sell the car. After the BS6 update, the Yaris and the Glanza are the brand's entry-level sedan and hatchback model, respectively.
Low EMI Scheme:
Customers looking for a lower initial commitment while purchasing a new vehicle can opt for this scheme. Under the scheme, customers can avail a low EMI of Rs 9,999 for the first three months of the tenure. The remaining amount gets adjusted during the loan tenure. The company is currently offering the scheme only for Toyota Innova Crysta customers.
Toyota is offering a three-month moratorium to its customers for purchases made during this month. With this scheme, customer can purchase their desired car now and start paying the EMIs for it after three months. This scheme is applicable on the entire Toyota's India line-up, except for the brand's flagship model, the Vellfire.
In related news, Toyota has made some changes to the Yaris vehicle listing. The company has removed a total of three variants and the rest has seen an increase in its pricing. The price hike ranges between Rs 1,000 and Rs 1.68 lakh. After the price hike, the Toyota Yaris now retails between Rs 8.86 lakh and Rs 14.30 lakh, ex-showroom (Delhi) — here are more details.
Thoughts About Toyota Introducing New Finance Schemes For July 2020
Toyota has introduced attractive finance scheme to help customers make a purchase decision during the current times of Covid-19 crisis. The company is further offering a purchase protection plan such as a three-month moratorium as well on select models. The new schemes also offer flexible repayment options as well.