- 2 hrs ago 2021 Force Gurkha Near Production SUV Spied Testing With Accessories: Pics & Details
- 18 hrs ago Maruti Suzuki Swift Sales Cross 23 Lakh Units Mark: Becomes Best-Selling Car Of 2020
- 19 hrs ago Nissan Magnite Bookings Cross 35,000 Units Mark: New Milestone Achieved By The Brand
- 21 hrs ago Ampere Electric Scooter Sales Cross 75,000 Units: 300th Dealership Opened In India
- Sports Nasser Hussain urges England to "rethink" decision to rest Jonny Bairstow for first two Tests in India
- News PM Modi likely to address the World Economic Forum on 28th January; Xi Jinping among listed speakers
- Movies 'Dulha' Varun Dhawan Chills With His Squad In Alibaug At His Wedding Festivities
- Lifestyle Drashti Dhami’s Bold Make-Up Look Highlighted By Dramatic Eyes And Reflected Lips Will Leave You Jaw Drop!
- Technology BSNL Republic Day Offer 2021: Extends Validity Of Rs. 1,999 And Rs. 2,399 Long Term Plans
- Finance Markets To Be Volatile Ahead Of Union Budget And Monthly Expiry
- Education SBI SCO Admit Card 2021 Released, Check Direct Link To Download
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Maharashtra In January 2021
Toyota Kirloskar Motors (TKM) has introduced a set of new finance scheme during the ongoing festive season in India. With the new finance schemes, the company aims to reduce the commitment needed for new car purchase this Diwali.
The company is offering various finance schemes including an assured buyback offer on the Glanza and the Yaris models. Other offers include a six-month low EMI scheme and an EMI moratorium as well.
Toyota is offering a guaranteed buyback policy of up to 55 per cent of the ex-showroom value on the Yaris and Glanza models. Customers owning either of these models do not have to worry about depreciating value when it's time to sell their car. After the BS6 update, the Yaris and the Glanza are the brand's entry-level sedan and hatchback model, respectively.
Toyota is offering a three-month moratorium to its customers for purchases made during this month. With this scheme, customer can purchase their desired car now and start paying the EMIs for it after three months. This scheme applies to the entire Toyota's India line-up.
Customers looking for a lower initial commitment while purchasing a new vehicle can opt for this scheme. Under the scheme, customers can avail a low EMI for the first six months of the loan tenure. The remaining amount gets adjusted during the repayment period. This scheme can be available by all Toyota customers in India.
Commenting on the exclusive set of offerings and assistance, Mr Naveen Soni, Senior Vice President, Sales and Services, Toyota Kirloskar Motor, said, "We are thrilled by the faith and support rested by our customers in Toyota brand over the years. To show our gratitude towards our customers, we have announced innumerable finance schemes during this festive season to offer innovative solutions that match the evolving expectations of our customers."
He further added, "These finance schemes will enable customers to live their dreams of owning a Toyota vehicle and ease the process of car buying with assured peace of mind. Another such scheme that we have been running since last month, allows our customers to avail a Special Cash Package offer alongside the ‘Leave Travel Scheme' as announced by the Govt. of India. At Toyota, we strongly believe in the Customer First philosophy and will continue to bring such schemes so as to provide the most unique offers to our customers."
Thoughts About The Toyota Cars Festive Finance Schemes For November 2020
Toyota aims to help new car purchase more accessible with new finance schemes this festive season. With more customers opting for a new car purchase, it will also help boost sales for the brand this Diwali as well.