- 7 hrs ago New-Generation Kia Carnival Interiors Revealed Officially: Expected To Arrive In India By 2022
- 8 hrs ago New Nissan Compact-SUV World Premiere Date Revealed: Upcoming B-SUV Concept To Rival Hyundai Venue
- 10 hrs ago Bajaj Avenger Street 160 Prices Hiked Yet Again: Here Is The New Price List
- 12 hrs ago MG Hector Plus SUV Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 13.48 Lakh
- Movies Sara Ali Khan’s Driver Tests Positive For COVID-19, Actress And Family Test Negative
- News WHO team arrives in China to find coronavirus origin
- Sports Coronavirus: No fans at PGA Tour events for rest of season
- Finance CPI: Retail Inflation In June Grows At 6.09%; Breaches RBI Target
- Lifestyle COVID-19: WHO Official Says The Virus Could Have Existed Long Before Outbreak
- Technology Mystery OnePlus Smartphone Pops Up On Geekbench: Is It The OnePlus Nord Lite?
- Travel 10 Incredible Places To Visit In Rajasthan In July
- Education USA To Withdraw Student Visas If Classes Move Fully Online
Toyota Kirloskar Motor announces resumption of services at Bidai facility. The brand had temporarily suspended operations after two employees tested positive for Covid-19.
In an earlier statement the brand had announced that two employees who work on 7 June and 16 June were tested positive for the virus, and that the facility had been temporarily closed.
Toyota has since sterilized and disinfected the facility, and is being more cautious with a larger amount of random temperature tests being carried out every day.
Toyota says that it will continue to monitor the situation and will continue to give health and safety of its employees top priority. The brand became the third major auto manufacturer, after Maruti Suzuki and Hyundai, to register positive Covi-19 cases at its facility.
In related Toyota news, the brand has been offering discounts on its BS6 compliant Glanza and Yaris models for the month of June. Discounts and offers include exchange bonuses, cash, and extended warranty. In addition, the company also has discounts exclusively for the country's Covid-19 warriors.
The Toyota Glanza is available with maximum benefits of up to Rs 15,000, while the Toyota Yaris is available with maximum benefits of up to Rs 72,500. To know more about discounts offered for the month of June, click here.
Thoughts About Toyota Resuming Operations At Its Bidadi Facility
Well this is good news. We're sure Toyota Kirloskar Motor has taken all the necessary steps to make Its Bidadi facility virus-free, and we expect that the brand will do what is necessary to keep it that way. Hats off to Toyota for having addressed this situation as fast as they did.