- 1 day ago Kawasaki Launches The Ninja ZX-25R In Indonesia: Details & Specifications
- 1 day ago Volkswagen Polo & Vento TSI Limited-Edition Models Removed From The Company Website
- 1 day ago KTM RC 200 Modified With Parts From Autologue Design: Wrapped By Zed One
- 1 day ago Tata Motors Launches Car Safety Accessories: Air Purifiers, Separation Films And More
- Technology Upcoming Samsung Rumored Smartphones Expected To Launch
- Movies Independence Day 2020: 6 Web Series That Will Rekindle Your Passion For India
- Sports England vs West Indies, 1st Test: Holder lauds Gabriel and Blackwood after Windies take series lead
- News Rajasthan crisis: 75 MLAs attended CM Gehlot's meeting
- Finance RIL's New Deal: Qualcomm To Invest Rs 730 Crore In Jio Platforms
- Lifestyle Radhe Shyam Actress Pooja Hegde Sure Knows How To Make A Yellow Splash With Her Outfits
- Travel 12 Best Places To Visit In Himachal Pradesh In July 2020
- Education USA To Withdraw Student Visas If Classes Move Fully Online
Toyota Kirloskar Motor announces resumption of services at Bidai facility. The brand had temporarily suspended operations after two employees tested positive for Covid-19.
In an earlier statement the brand had announced that two employees who work on 7 June and 16 June were tested positive for the virus, and that the facility had been temporarily closed.
Toyota has since sterilized and disinfected the facility, and is being more cautious with a larger amount of random temperature tests being carried out every day.
Toyota says that it will continue to monitor the situation and will continue to give health and safety of its employees top priority. The brand became the third major auto manufacturer, after Maruti Suzuki and Hyundai, to register positive Covi-19 cases at its facility.
In related Toyota news, the brand has been offering discounts on its BS6 compliant Glanza and Yaris models for the month of June. Discounts and offers include exchange bonuses, cash, and extended warranty. In addition, the company also has discounts exclusively for the country's Covid-19 warriors.
The Toyota Glanza is available with maximum benefits of up to Rs 15,000, while the Toyota Yaris is available with maximum benefits of up to Rs 72,500. To know more about discounts offered for the month of June, click here.
Thoughts About Toyota Resuming Operations At Its Bidadi Facility
Well this is good news. We're sure Toyota Kirloskar Motor has taken all the necessary steps to make Its Bidadi facility virus-free, and we expect that the brand will do what is necessary to keep it that way. Hats off to Toyota for having addressed this situation as fast as they did.