- 20 min ago Harley Davidson Street 750 & Street Rod Discontinued In India: Removed From Website
- 2 hrs ago BharatBenz ‘BSafe Express’ Reefer Truck Unveiled: Made-In-India COVID-19 Vaccine Transport Truck
- 3 hrs ago Suzuki Access 125 Prices Increased Across All Variants: Here Is The New Price List!
- 4 hrs ago Earth Energy EV Upcoming Vehicles Teased Ahead Of Launch This Month: Here Are All Details
- Movies When Alia Bhatt Confessed About Loving Sidharth Malhotra: I Love Him, There's No Stress; I'm Not Nachaoing Him
- News Kamal Haasan discharged following surgery, to resume poll campaign after rest
- Finance IRCTC To Resume e-Catering Services From February
- Sports IPL 2021: BCCI to host IPL 14 Auction on February 18, claims official; venue not decided yet
- Lifestyle Healthy Bitter Foods That May Help Lower Blood Glucose In Diabetics
- Technology You Broadband Launches New Bundled Plans For Its Customers
- Education UPSC Civil Services 2021: No Extra Attempt For Aspirants Who Missed Exam Due To COVID
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Assam In January 2021
Toyota has announced the launch of the new Innova Crysta facelift in the Indian market. The new Toyota Innova Crysta facelift MPV now comes with a number of design updates, to both its exterior and interiors, while also being offered with a number of new features as well.
The new Toyota Innova Crysta facelift is offered in a range of three variants: GX, VX and ZX. Prices for the 2021 Innova Crysta facelift MPV starts at Rs 16.26 lakh and goes up all the way to Rs 24.33 lakh, ex-showroom (India). Bookings for the facelift MPV is now open, with deliveries said to start immediately as well.
The 2021 Toyota Innova Crysta facelift now comes with a number of styling updates to its exterior and feature updates inside. Exterior design updates include a new trapezoidal front grille finished in piano-black with chrome surrounds, front clearance sonar, new front bumper design and a newly designed set of diamond-cut alloy wheels.
Inside, the new Innova Crysta facelift now comes with a new 'Smart Playcast' touchscreen infotainment system with Android Auto and Apple CarPlay. The top-spec ZX trim now also gets a new Camel Tan coloured interior upholstery, giving the cabin a more premium look and feel.
Apart from the above-mentioned changes to the exterior and interior, the new Toyota Innova Crysta MPV now also features a new exterior paint scheme, called Sparkling Black Crystal Shine.
The new Innova Crysta, however, carries forward the same set of petrol and diesel engines; both of which are BS6-compliant. The petrol engine comes in the form of a 2.7-litre four-cylinder unit producing 164bhp and 245Nm of peak torque, paired with either a five-speed manual or a six-speed automatic transmission unit.
The diesel engine comes in the form of a 2.4-litre four-cylinder unit. It produces 160bhp and 343Nm of torque when mated to a five-speed manual and 360Nm of torque paired with the 6-speed automatic transmission.
Naveen Soni, Senior Vice President, Sales and Service, TKM, said,
"The new and bolder Innova Crysta continues that legacy in accordance with our tradition of customer-first approach. We are confident that the customers will look forward to the latest avatar of the iconic Innova."
"The launch is particularly timed for those customers who are seeking unmatched safety and unrivalled comfort during long distances travel with family or on business needs."
He further added, "We would like to thank our loyal customers for their relentless trust that has made Innova the best-selling MPV in the country. Innova Crysta continues its unrivalled dominance with 43% of segment share."
Thoughts On The New Toyota Innova Crysta Facelift MPV
The Toyota Innova Crysta is one of the most-popular MPV offerings in the country, ever since its launch 15-years back. The company has sold over 8.80 lakh units of the Innova MPV till date, including the 2nd-generation Crysta model launched in 2016. The new Innova Crysta facelift rivals the likes of the Maruti Suzuki Ertiga & the Renault Triber.