- 1 hr ago Tata Gravitas Interiors Revealed While Testing Again Ahead Of Launch: Spy Pics & Details
- 2 hrs ago Ford EcoSport Price Hike Announced In India: Receives Marginal Increase
- 2 hrs ago Demand For Kids Helmet On The Rise In Bangalore: Here’s Why!
- 4 hrs ago New Hyundai i20 Mileage Figures Revealed: Which Is The Most Fuel-Efficient Variant?
- News ISRO to launch earth observation satellite, nine customer satellites this November
- Sports IPL 2020: CSK vs KKR, Match 49: Chahar, Jadeja, Rana and Tripathi chase these milestones
- Technology Instagram To Let Users Livestream Up To 4 Hours; New Archive Option For Live Videos
- Movies Bigg Boss Tamil 4: Archana Chandhoke Considers Balaji Murugadoss As A Son
- Lifestyle Naach Meri Rani: Nora Fatehi Looks Like A Pretty Doll In Her Floral Printed Yellow Ball Gown
- Finance Auto Sector Optimistic On Festive Season Sales
- Travel 10 Best Places To visit In Odisha In November
- Education TN 11th Supplementary Result 2020: Check TN HSE +1 Plus One Result 2020
Toyota Kirloskar Motors will be launching a new facelifted model of the Innova Crysta sometime next year in the Indian market. The facelifted MPV will be part of the product's mid-cycle facelift from the company.
Ahead of its launch, the images of the upcoming 2021 Innova Crysta have been leaked on Hum3D portal. The images reveal the changes made to the exterior of the facelifted MPV.
It features an all-new front fascia with new LED headlamps, reworked grille and bumper. At the rear, the combination tail lamps receive new detailing, however, the rear bumper design remains unchanged.
The company has also updated the alloy wheel design and will feature a dual-tone look. However, the company has not changed the overall silhouette of the vehicles and looks as elegant as ever.
Although the interiors of the 2021 Innova Crysta has not been revealed from the images, we expect it undergoes subtle revision from the company to make in-tune with the current times. This includes an updated and larger touchscreen infotainment system with Android Auto and Apple CarPlay, wireless mobile charger, and updated upholstery with added leather trims.
The interiors of the outgoing model are well sought-out with lots of storage spaces, power sockets, and air-con vents for all three rows. However, it is starting to look a little dated and can be improved with subtle changes.
The Toyota Innova Crysta is currently offered with two engine options: 2.7-litre petrol and 2.4-litre diesel engines. The petrol engine produces a maximum of 164bhp and a peak torque of 245Nm. While the 2.4-litre diesel unit churns out 148bhp and 360Nm of peak torque.
Both engines are offered with either a five-speed manual or a six-speed torque-converter automatic. We expect Toyota to retain the existing powertrain on the 2021 Innova Crysta as well.
The Toyota Innova Crysta petrol variants retail between Rs 15.66 lakh and Rs 21.78 lakh. While the diesel variants are priced between Rs 16.44 lakh and Rs 23.63 lakh. Once launched, the 2021 Toyota Innova Crysta is expected to receive a slight premium over the outgoing model.
In related news, Toyota is also looking to launch a new CNG variant of the Innova Crysta in the Indian market. Ahead of its launch, the CNG model of the MPV has been spied testing in India — here are all details.
Thoughts About The 2021 Toyota Innova Crysta Facelift Leaked Ahead Of India Launch
Toyota Innova Crysta has maintained its legacy across the world for its elegant looks, reliable engine and comfortable ride. The Crysta model has been on sale in the market since 2016 and is need of a mid-cycle facelift. Toyota is expected to make use of this opportunity to update the interior styling as well.