- 24 min ago KTM Duke 390 Engine Case Breaks Open Completely While Riding: Watch Video Here!
- 3 hrs ago Independence Day: First President Of India To Use An S-Class Limousine & The Cars Used Before
- 4 hrs ago KTM 250 Adventure Spotted Testing Ahead Of Launch: Spy Pics & Other Details
- 5 hrs ago 2020 Toyota Fortuner TRD Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 34.98 Lakh
- News Delhi: Two days after 12-year-old raped, one person held
- Sports Bihar cricket mess: Players yet to get TA/DA and match fees of last season, Verma writes to Shah
- Movies Sameer Sharma Had Shared A Powerful Post On Mental Health After Sushant Singh Rajput’s Death
- Technology Oppo A52 Arrives With New Configuration In India: Price And Sale Details
- Lifestyle Sanjana Sanghi And Amyra Dastur Will Inspire You To Up Your Look With Blue Outfits This Monsoon
- Finance Vodafone Idea Reports Massive Loss Of Rs 25,460.2 Crore For Apr-June
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit Near Delhi In August 2020
- Education Kargil Vijay Diwas Quotes In English For Students
Japanese auto giant Toyota has been testing the soon-to-be-launched Innova Crysta CNG model in the country. The vehicle was spotted once again, and spy pics reveal that the vehicle being tested sans camouflage.
Industry expectations are that the Toyota Innova Crysta CNG model will be available only as an entry-level trim. According to GaadiWaadi, the CNG powered MUV will be targeted at fleet operators because of its excellent fuel economy.
The petrol-CNG version of the Toyota Innova Crysta will feature the same 2TR-FE dual VVT-i 2.7-litre four-cylinder petrol engine that produces 165bhp and 245Nm of torque in its regular avatar. Power and performance numbers are expected to arrive with minor reduction.
The petrol-powered Toyota Innova Crysta models are mated either to a five-speed manual or a six-speed automatic transmission. Expectations are that the CNG models will arrive with a five-speed manual transmission only.
The MUV is expected to arrive with a double wishbone with coil spring and stabiliser suspension at the front, and a 4-link with coil spring and lateral road suspension at the rear.
Safety features that the Innova Crysta model is expected to arrive with include multiple airbags, a seat belt warning alarm, central locking, power door locks, and rear parking sensors. Braking duties will be handled by disc brakes at the front and drum brakes at the rear.
Other key highlights that are expected on the Toyota Innova CNG models are a touchscreen infotainment system, an electronically adjustable driver's seat, and automatic climate control.
Industry expectations are that the new Toyota Innova CNG model will carry a premium of between Rs 80,000 and Rs 1 lakh, and will become the country's second six-seater offering to sport CNG engines after the Maruti Suzuki Ertiga.
Current-generation Toyota Innova Crysta models are priced between Rs 15.66 lakh and Rs 24.67 lakh, ex-showroom, India.
Thoughts About The Toyota Innova Crysta CNG Model Spotted Testing Sans Camouflage
WE expect more manufacturers to offer CNG, and greener variants considering the ever rising prices of fuel in the country. Toyota's Innova Crysta is one of the brand's best selling models and a CNG variant will only add to its value.