- 1 hr ago Hyundai Venue To Be Offered With iMT Clutchless Manual Transmission In India
- 1 hr ago Mahindra Mojo BS6 Spotted Testing Ahead Of Launch: Spy Pics & Other Details
- 2 hrs ago All-New 2020 Fifth-Generation Honda City To Launch On July 15 In India
- 3 hrs ago Renault Kiger Snapped Testing Once Again Before Its India Launch
- Movies Ajay Bhupathi Files Cyber Crime Case Against Fraudster For Using His Name To Dupe Aspiring Actresses
- News Let us code for Aatmanirbhar Bharat, PM Modi says in push for home grown apps
- Sports Aavishkar Salvi named head coach of Puducherry cricket team
- Finance IT Dept Makes Changes To Challan For Non-Resident E-Commerce Companies
- Technology iQOO Z1x 5G Set To Debut On July 9: Another Mid-Range Gaming Handset?
- Lifestyle 7 Interesting Things That May Happen On The Next Day Of Your Marriage
- Travel 10 Incredibly Scenic Places To Visit In South India In July 2020
- Education IIT Madras Launches World’s First Online BSc Degree In Programming And Data Science
Toyota Kirloskar Motors India has hiked the prices of its popular MPV, the Innova Crysta in the country. The prices for the BS6-compliant Toyota Innova Crysta have increased from anywhere between Rs 25,000 to Rs 61,000, depending on the variant chosen.
The Toyota Innova Crysta BS6 MPV now comes with a starting price of Rs 15.66 lakh for the base-spec variant while the top-spec model is now priced at Rs 23.63 lakh. All prices are ex-showroom (Delhi).
Here is the new price list for all variants of the Toyota Innova Crysta:
|2.7 GX MT 7 Seater||₹15.66 Lakh|
|2.7 GX MT 8 Seater||₹15.71 Lakh|
|2.7 GX AT 7 Seater||₹17.02 Lakh|
|2.7 GX AT 8 Seater||₹17.07 Lakh|
|2.7 VX MT 7 Seater||₹19.00 Lakh|
|2.7 ZX AT 7 Seater||₹21.78 Lakh|
|2.4 G MT7 Seater||₹16.44 Lakh|
|2.4 G MT8 Seater||₹16.49 Lakh|
|2.4 G+ MT 7 Seater||₹17.09 Lakh|
|2.4 G+ MT 8 Seater||₹17.14 Lakh|
|2.4 GX MT 7 Seater||₹17.47 Lakh|
|2.4 GX MT 8 Seater||₹17.52 Lakh|
|2.4 GX AT 7 Seater||₹18.78 Lakh|
|2.4 GX AT 8 Seater||₹18.83 Lakh|
|2.4 VX MT 7 Seater||₹20.89 Lakh|
|2.4 VX MT 8 Seater||₹20.94 Lakh|
|2.4 ZX MT 7 Seater||₹22.43 Lakh|
|2.4 ZX AT7 Seater||₹23.63 Lakh|
Apart from the increase in prices, no other changes have been made on the Innova Crysta model. The Toyota Innova Crysta continues to be available in a range of 18 trims and offered with either a seven or eight-seater configuration. All variants of the Toyota Innova Crysta further come with a host of features and equipment as well.
The 18 variants on offer on the Toyota Innova Crysta come with two powertrain options. The petrol unit is offered in six variants, while the remaining 12 trims receive the diesel unit.
The petrol engine includes a 2.7-litre unit producing 164bhp and 245Nm of peak torque. The diesel engine, on the other hand, includes a 2.4-litre unit churning out 148bhp and 360Nm of peak torque.
Transmission options on the Toyota Innova Crysta include either a five-speed manual or a six-speed automatic.
Toyota recently hiked the prices of its full-size SUV, the Fortuner BS6 model in the Indian market as well. The prices for the Toyota Fortuner were hiked by around Rs 48,000, with the SUV now retailing at a starting price of Rs 28.66 lakh, ex-showroom (Delhi) — here are more details.
The company also recently globally unveiled the 2021 Toyota Fortuner facelift in Thailand. The new Fortuner facelift comes with a number of updates to its design, giving it a much aggressive and sharper look. The 2021 Toyota Fortuner facelift is expected to go on sale in the Indian market soon — here are the details.
Thoughts On The Toyota Innova Crysta BS6 Price Hike
The Toyota Innova Crysta BS6 is one of the best-selling models from the brand in the Indian market. The MPV has been on sale in India for a long time and is one of the most trusted products in the segment.