- 7 hrs ago New-Generation Kia Carnival Interiors Revealed Officially: Expected To Arrive In India By 2022
- 8 hrs ago New Nissan Compact-SUV World Premiere Date Revealed: Upcoming B-SUV Concept To Rival Hyundai Venue
- 10 hrs ago Bajaj Avenger Street 160 Prices Hiked Yet Again: Here Is The New Price List
- 12 hrs ago MG Hector Plus SUV Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 13.48 Lakh
- Movies Sara Ali Khan’s Driver Tests Positive For COVID-19, Actress And Family Test Negative
- News WHO team arrives in China to find coronavirus origin
- Sports Coronavirus: No fans at PGA Tour events for rest of season
- Finance CPI: Retail Inflation In June Grows At 6.09%; Breaches RBI Target
- Lifestyle COVID-19: WHO Official Says The Virus Could Have Existed Long Before Outbreak
- Technology Mystery OnePlus Smartphone Pops Up On Geekbench: Is It The OnePlus Nord Lite?
- Travel 10 Incredible Places To Visit In Rajasthan In July
- Education USA To Withdraw Student Visas If Classes Move Fully Online
Toyota is offering huge discounts and special offers on the Glanza and the Yaris BS6 models in June 2020. The offers from the brand include cash discount, exchange bonuses, extended warranty and exclusive discounts for Covid-19 warriors.
According to our sources, the Toyota Glanza is currently being offered with maximum benefits of Rs 15,000 across all variant of the hatchback. This includes cash discount and exchange bonus when you sell your old car to the dealership.
The Toyota Glanza currently retails between Rs 7.01 lakh and Rs 8.96 lakh, ex-showroom (Delhi). The hatchback is available in five trims including two automatic variants. The Toyota Glanza is a direct derivative of the Maruti Suzuki Baleno hatchback from the brand.
The Glanza is powered by a single 1.2-litre petrol engine, that also powers the Baleno hatchback. The engine produces 83bhp of power and 113Nm of peak torque, and comes mated to either a five-speed manual or CVT automatic transmission.
Most of the features on the Glanza are the same as the Maruti's hatchback. The features include a touchscreen infotainment system with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto, MID display, reverse parking sensors, tilt & telescopic steering wheel, automatic climate control, follow-me-home headlamps and keyless entry; among others.
Moving to the discount of the Toyota Yaris, the sedan is being offered with maximum benefits of up to Rs 72,500 in June 2020. This includes Rs 20,000 cash discount, Rs 20,000 Corporate Bonus, Rs 20,000 Loyalty Bonus and a special offer of Rs 32,500 to Covid-19 warriors. Customers can choose either between corporate discount and or the special benefit offered for frontline workers depending on their eligibility.
The Toyota Yaris is not the brand's entry-level sedan model in the country. It is available with single 1.5-litre petrol engine option, that produces 106bhp and 140Nm of torque. The engine comes mated to either a six-speed manual or a seven-speed super CVT automatic transmission.
The Toyota Yaris BS6 models retail between Rs 8.86 lakh and Rs 14.30 lakh, ex-showroom (Delhi). The company is offering the sedan in Seven trim levels, all of which are covered under the benefits scheme. The Toyota Yaris rivals the Hyundai Verna, the Skoda Rapid, the Volkswagen Vento and the Honda City in the India market.
Thoughts About The Toyota Glanza & Yaris Discounts, Exchange Bonuses & Other Benefits In June 2020
Toyota is offering special discounts and benefits to honour the front line worker during the ongoing Covid-19 pandemic in the country. With massive benefits offered on the Yaris, the company aims to boost sales of the sedan in the Indian market.