- 5 hrs ago Maruti Suzuki Exports Two Million Vehicles From India: Read More To Find Out
- 21 hrs ago IMOTY 2021: All-New Royal Enfield Meteor 350 Wins The 2021 Indian Bike Of The Year Award
- 22 hrs ago ICOTY 2021: Third-Generation Hyundai i20 Wins The 2021 Indian Car Of The Year Award
- 24 hrs ago Bangalore’s First La Maison Citroen Showroom Launched: Here Are All The Details
- Movies Bigg Boss Kannada 8: Geetha Bharathi Bhat, Raghu Gowda, RJ Rajesh & Others In The Confirmed Contestants List
- News Bengal needs development-oriented govt, not copycat of TMC, BJP: Surya Kanta Mishra
- Sports India vs England: Rory Burns reprimanded for his angry tweet to Alex Hartley following Pink Ball Test defeat
- Lifestyle Madhuri Dixit’s Glamorous Pictures In Shimmering Eye Shadow And Dark Pink Lipstick Leaves Us Speechless
- Technology Zili App: What Is Zili App? How To Download And Use Zili App On Jio Phone, Android, iPhone?
- Finance Best Fixed Deposits For Senior Citizens With Good Returns Up To 7.75%
- Education Rashtriya Indian Military College Entrance Exam 2021 Registration Begins
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttarakhand In March
Toyota Kirloskar Motors is all set to introduce a more powerful and premium version of its Fortuner SUV in the Indian market. The new Toyota Fortuner 'Legender' SUV will be positioned above the standard SUV model and will feature a number of cosmetic differences, added features and a more powerful engine as well.
Ahead of its expected launch, the Toyota Fortuner Legender has been spotted undergoing its TVC shoot in Bengaluru. Spy images by GaadiWaadi, showcase the sportier version of the popular SUV completely undisguised, revealing the design changes from the standard Fortuner model.
Starting with the design, the new Toyota Fortuner Legender SUV comes with a more aggressive front end. It features a new set of LED headlamps, sleek front grille, larger air intake on the front, revised bumper design with triangular housing for the fog lamps. The SUV also comes with 20-inch dual-tone alloy wheels, wrap-around LED tail lights and black cladding all around.
Inside, the new Legender version carries forward the sporty theme. The cabin is packed with a host of features and equipment as standard. Some of these include a large nine-inch touchscreen infotainment system with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto, wireless charging, automatic climate control, lane departure warning, cruise control and many others.
The Toyota Fortuner Legender SUV will also come powered by a new 2.8-litre diesel engine. It produces 204bhp and 500Nm of peak torque, mated to a six-speed automatic transmission unit as standard.
The Legender version of the Toyota Fortuner is expected to go on sale in India sometime next month. Once launched it will be positioned above the standard model, which itself is scheduled to receive an update around the same time.
The new Toyota Fortuner Legender once on sale will be priced at a premium, compared to the standard models. Pricing for the Legender version is expected to be in the range of around Rs 40 lakh, ex-showroom.
Thoughts On The Toyota Fortuner Legender SUV
The Toyota Fortuner Legender SUV is a more powerful and sportier version of the standard model. The Legender SUV will take on rivals such as the MG Gloster and the Ford Endeavour Sport in the Indian market.