- 2 hrs ago Maruti Suzuki Exports Two Million Vehicles From India: Read More To Find Out
- 18 hrs ago IMOTY 2021: All-New Royal Enfield Meteor 350 Wins The 2021 Indian Bike Of The Year Award
- 19 hrs ago ICOTY 2021: Third-Generation Hyundai i20 Wins The 2021 Indian Car Of The Year Award
- 21 hrs ago Bangalore’s First La Maison Citroen Showroom Launched: Here Are All The Details
- News 'Catch the rain': PM Modi pitches for water conservation ahead of summers
- Sports Sune Luus to lead South Africa women in India; Van Niekerk, Chloe Tryon still out due to injuries
- Lifestyle Madhuri Dixit’s Glamorous Pictures In Shimmering Eye Shadow And Dark Pink Lipstick Leaves Us Speechless
- Movies Parineeti Chopra's Saina: Makers Eyeing For A Theatrical Release; Read Details
- Technology Zili App: What Is Zili App? How To Download And Use Zili App On Jio Phone, Android, iPhone?
- Finance Best Fixed Deposits For Senior Citizens With Good Returns Up To 7.75%
- Education Rashtriya Indian Military College Entrance Exam 2021 Registration Begins
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttarakhand In March
Toyota is all set to introduce its new Fortuner Legender variant in the Indian market. The new Legender variant of the Fortuner SUV is a more powerful and capable version of the standard model on sale.
Ahead of its launch, Motorbeam has released spy pics of the upcoming SUV model. The latest spy images of the Fortuner Legender showcases the SUV undisguised revealing all its new design, features and all other details.
The images also showcase the difference between the Legender and standard variant of the Toyota Fortuner SUV. The Legender version can be seen with a more aggressive and sporty characteristic, featuring sharp lines and creases. The Legender variant also features a dual-tone paint scheme and a newly designed set of alloy wheels.
The new SUV comes with a sleeker front grille, finished in piano black, LED headlamps with integrated LED DRLs. The front bumper has also been tweaked and now comes with a larger central air dam, flanked on either side by fog lamps with redesigned housings.
The Legender SUV as mentioned before comes with a new set of stylish alloy wheels. The side profile also features black side skirts, while the rear comes with wrap-around LED taillights and reflectors at the bottom. The SUV also features a rear roof-mounted spoiler and diffuser on the rear bumper, which adds to the sporty nature of the SUV.
The interiors of the Toyota Fortuner Legender SUV are yet to be revealed. However, we do expect the sporty nature of the exteriors to trickle down into the cabin as well. The SUV will also come loaded with features and equipment.
Some of the important ones include a large touchscreen infotainment system with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto, LED ambient lighting, wireless charging, dual-zone climate control, rear AC vents, electrically-adjustable driver and front passenger seats, 9-speaker JBL system and many others.
The SUV will come powered by both petrol and diesel engine options. This includes a 2.7-litre petrol engine producing 164bhp and 245Nm of peak torque. The diesel variants come powered by a 2.8-litre unit churning out 201bhp and 500Nm of peak torque. Both engines are mated to either a six-speed manual or automatic transmission unit.
Thoughts On The Toyota Fortuner Legender SUV Spied
The Toyota Fortuner Legender SUV will rival the likes of the Ford Endeavour Sport and the MG Gloster in the Indian market. Prices for the Legender variant will be higher than the standard model in the range of Rs 40 lakh, ex-showroom.