- 9 hrs ago Car Sales Report For February 2021: Hyundai Registers Over 26 Percent Yearly Growth In Sales
- 10 hrs ago Car Sales Report For February 2021: Toyota Registers 27 Percent Monthly Growth In Domestic Sales
- 11 hrs ago Tata HBX Micro SUV Launch Confirmed For This Year: Here's Everything You Need To Know!
- 12 hrs ago Bajaj Pulsar 180F BS6 Removed From The Company's Official Website: Here's Why!
- Technology Amazon Special Offer: No Cost EMI And Exchange Offers On OnePlus Smartphones And Accessories
- News Karnataka SSLC exams postponed by a week, to begin from June 21: Check timetable
- Movies Rakhi Sawant Hosts A Bigg Boss 14 Party: Nikki Tamboli, Jaan Kumar Sanu, Sonali Phogat & Others Attend
- Sports Shaw to lead Mumbai in Vijay Hazare knockouts
- Education Karnataka SSLC Exam 2021: SSLC Exams In Karnataka To Start From June 21. Check Class 10 Board Exam Details
- Finance Best Tax Saving FDs With Good Returns Up To 7.25%
- Lifestyle Love Playing With Colours? Then Janhvi Kapoor And Pooja Hegde’s Multicolour Fashion Pieces Are For You!
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Assam In March
Toyota has unveiled the 2021 Fortuner facelift in Thailand. The new (2021) Toyota Fortuner facelift SUV comes with a host of changes and updates, along with a number of added features as well.
Starting off with the design, the new Toyota Fortuner facelift SUV now comes with a much sharper set of LED headlamps with L-shaped LED daytime running lights. The front fascia also comes with a larger front grille, completely redesigned front bumper, with a deeper housing for the LED fog lamps, larger air intake and skid plates at the bottom.
Moving to the side and rear profiles, the new Toyota Fortuner facelift now comes with a more squarish set of wheel arches, which house newly designed 18-inch alloy wheels. Other changes also include a new set of LED tail lights which are much sleeker than the ones seen on the current model.
The rear profile also comes with slightly redesigned bumpers with reflectors at either end. The SUV also features black-cladding all around, while it also comes with a dual-tone paint scheme, roof-mounted spoiler and a shark fin antenna as well.
Moving to the interiors, the 2021 Toyota Fortuner facelift carries forward the same cabin as the current model, apart from a few changes and updates. This includes a new 8.0-inch touchscreen infotainment system with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto.
Other changes and additions to the cabin include a slightly updated instrument cluster, 8-way adjustable front seats, 9-speaker JBL audio system, ambient lighting, 360-degree camera, collision prevention system, adaptive cruise control and lane-departure warning; to name a few.
The 2021 Toyota Fortuner facelift is expected to carry forward the same 2.8-litre turbocharged diesel engine from the current model on sale in the Indian market. The diesel engine on the current version of the SUV produces 177bhp and 450Nm of peak torque.
However, the engine on the 2021 Fortuner facelift is expected to receive a major update, churning out 204bhp and 500Nm of peak torque. The diesel engine will continue to come mated to a standard six-speed manual with a six-speed automatic gearbox offered as optional.
Thoughts On The 2021 Toyota Fortuner Facelift Unveil
Toyota will bring the new Fortuner facelift to the Indian market, although the launch is expected to take place only by late-2020 or early-2021.
The Toyota Fortuner is the best-selling full-size SUV in the Indian market, with the 2021 facelift said to be a more attractive offering.
The 2021 Fortuner facelift will continue to take on the likes of the Ford Endeavour and the Mahindra Alturas G4 in the country.