- 9 min ago Isuzu D-Max V-Cross & Hi-Lander BS6 Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 16.98 Lakh
- 1 hr ago Tata Nexon & Altroz Prices Increased Across Variants: Here Are The New Prices!
- 2 hrs ago Hero MotoCorp Extends Temporary Suspension Of Manufacturing Plants In The Country
- 1 day ago Hyundai Cars Offer & Discounts For May 2021: Up To Rs 1.5 Lakh Benefits On Select Models
- Movies TNR Is No More: Nani, Vijay Deverakonda, Anil Ravipudi & Other Tollywood Celebs Offer Condolences
- News COVID-19: Alarmed by teachers’ deaths, AMU VC asks ICMR to study if 'new variant' responsible
- Sports Spinner Piyush Chawla loses father to COVID-19; Cricket fraternity condole death
- Finance Nifty Pharma Climbs Over 3%; 5 Constituents Out Of 10 Scale 52-Week High
- Technology Tecno Camon 17 Pro With 48MP Selfie Camera Launched: Specifications, Price
- Education Mera Doordarshan Mera Vidyalaya: DD Bihar Begins Virtual Classes For Students
- Lifestyle COVID-19 Vaccine Slot Finder: Find COVID-19 Vaccine Slots In Your Area Using These Websites
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttar Pradesh In May
Toyota Kirloskar Motor (TKM) has launched the brand's first regional stockyard in India. The new stockyard has been opened in Guwahati, Assam. With the launch of the new regional stockyard, the company aims to reduce the delivery time of its vehicles.
According to the company, the stockyard will further reduce delivery time from the current 13 days to a maximum of two days. This will be helpful for dealers in the Northeast states, who will be providing their customers with an enhanced purchase experience.
The company has also announced that the new stockyard will significantly enhance distribution efficiency, reduce inventory costs. It will also help reduce the turnaround time for dealers to meet customer requirements faster.
With the reduced delivery timelines, it will give dealers to concentrate on other aspects of attending to customer requirements. This includes the core area of sales and after-sales, which will enhance the ownership experience.
Commenting on the new initiative, Mr Naveen Soni, Senior Vice President, Sales and Service, TKM, said, "We are happy to announce the launch of our first regional stockyard in Guwahati during this auspicious festive season. We have been witnessing growing demand from this region over the years as more and more customers are preferring to buy Toyota vehicles due to its world-class quality and reliability."
"In line with our customer-first approach, we have been expanding our sales and service network in this region to enhance our services to our customers. At the same time, we are also strengthening our processes and enhancing manpower capability at dealerships to address the growing market requirements."
"It is our constant endeavour to innovate new ways of reaching our customers, with the launch of the stockyard, bringing home a Toyota will now become easier and faster. We want to take this opportunity to thank our customers for their tremendous faith in the Toyota brand over the years," he concluded.
In the last two years, Toyota has opened two new 3S (sales, service and spare parts) outlets in the north-east part of India: Naharlagun, Arunachal Pradesh and the other in Imphal, Manipur. The company has also launched a first-of-its-kind Pro-Service centre in Jorhat in Assam. As is, TKM has 13 customer touchpoints in the Northeastern part of the country.
Thoughts About The Toyota Launches First Regional Stockyard in India
Waiting period for new vehicle purchases could affect the decision made by the buyers. The new regional stockyard will enable the delivery of Toyota vehicles in a maximum of two days to the furthermost dealer locations. This will help increase sales for the company and provide an enhanced purchase and ownership experience.