- 1 hr ago New Toyota-Maruti Suzuki SUV Coming Soon: To Rival The Hyundai Creta & Kia Seltos
- 15 hrs ago KTM Bicycles Launched In India By AlphaVector: Prices Start At Rs 30,000
- 16 hrs ago Best-Selling Cars In India For November 2020: Maruti Suzuki Continues To Dominate With Swift & Baleno
- 16 hrs ago Kawasaki Bikes Year-End Discounts In December 2020: Benefits Up To Rs 50,000 On Select Models
- Technology Motorola Nio Image Leaked; Display, Front Camera Details Tipped
- Sports Simon Taufel on banning switch-hit: Impossible to officiate change of grip and stance
- Finance RBI Monetary Policy: MPC Sees Inflation At Elevated Levels
- Education Amazon Jobs: Amazon On a Hiring Spree Engaging More Than 1.2 Million People, Recruiting 2,800 Workers On A Daily Basis
- Movies Rakul Preet Singh Takes Part In Online Blood Donation Campaign; Requests Fans To Join The Network
- News GHMC Election Results 2020: BJP puts up a stellar show
- Lifestyle Sonakshi Sinha Is A Vision In Sheer White Crop Top And Bodycon Skirt, Details And Price Inside!
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Gujarat In December
Toyota Kirloskar Motor (TKM), has announced that the brand has established over 400 customer touchpoints in the country. The company has achieved a new milestone catering to the newer emerging markets in India.
According to the company, the strategic expansion is an integral part of Toyota's intense commitment to customers in the country. It aims to provide best-in-class products and services to a wider customer base, across the country.
The company inaugurated its 401st outlet in India. The new outlet is located in Bellary, Karnataka owned by BJS Toyota. The newly inaugurated dealership in Karnataka is equipped with world-class facilities to cater to 3S (Sales, Service and Spare parts) requirements.
The company also states that it is completely focusing to provide solutions that make the brand more accessible across the country. TKM has enhanced its network reach consistently and has added more than 100 sales & service touchpoints over the last two years across all four zones. The company has also launched its first-ever regional stockyard in Northeastern India — here are all details.
Toyota has introduced multiple PRO Service centres to expand its service network across the country. These centres are dedicated service facilities that are equipped to service any Toyota cars for all kinds of service.
This includes free service, regular paid periodic maintenance, minor general repairs and minor body and paint repairs as per Toyota standards. These service centres will also help service other cars from different manufacturers. According to the company, the launch of the nation-wide PRO Service will substantially increase service footprint in smaller cities and towns in the country.
Commenting on the ever-growing commitment to customers, Mr Naveen Soni, Senior Vice President, Sales and Service, TKM, said, "It gives us immense pleasure on surpassing the milestone of 400 outlets in the country. With this accomplishment, we hope to cater to a wider range of customers with the best-in-class product and service offerings through our facilities in the country. Our motto is to ensure the highest level of customer satisfaction and fortifying the reliable image of the brand."
He further added, "TKM's India line-up boasts of segment-leading products including the Innova Crysta, Fortuner, Camry Hybrid, Yaris, Glanza and the recently launched Urban Cruiser in its portfolio. This backed by its strong focus on QDR, truly reiterates TKM's high customer retention, even as per industry standards. TKM is continuously striving to effectively reach out to its current and potential customers through its strong network channels."
Thoughts About The Toyota Crosses 400 Customer Touchpoints Across India
With over 400 touchpoints, Toyota customers in the country can easily find a service centre in their locality. Additionally, the company has also introduced another stockyard in the northern part of the country, to help customers with shorter delivery time.