- 4 hrs ago Maruti Suzuki Swift Sales Cross 23 Lakh Units Mark: Becomes Best-Selling Car Of 2020
- 5 hrs ago Nissan Magnite Bookings Cross 35,000 Units Mark: New Milestone Achieved By The Brand
- 6 hrs ago Ampere Electric Scooter Sales Cross 75,000 Units: 300th Dealership Opened In India
- 7 hrs ago Skoda Karoq Restock Expected Soon In India: Could Be Locally Assembled
- News Rahul assures revisiting GST when Cong is voted to power at Centre
- Finance FM Launches Mobile App for Union Budget 2021
- Sports McIlroy turns tables on Hatton to set up thrilling final day
- Movies Larry King Of Larry King Live Fame Passes Away At The Age Of 87
- Lifestyle 17 Herbal Remedies To Get Rid Of Hot Flashes
- Education SBI SCO Admit Card 2021 Released, Check Direct Link To Download
- Technology Realme X7 Series RAM, Storage, And Color Options Leaked; Launch Expected For February 4
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Maharashtra In January 2021
Toyota has unveiled the Camry Hybrid facelift sedan globally. The 2021 Camry Hybrid facelift features updates to its exterior design along with revised interiors and a few new safety features. The facelifted Camry Hybrid premium sedan model is expected to arrive in India sometime next year.
The 2021 Toyota Camry feature slight revisions to its exterior design as it is just a facelift model. The design changes start with a new bumper design upfront with a redesigned upper and lower grille. The lower grille bars extend dynamically to the sides further enhancing the vehicle's broad, purposeful stance.
The lower grille itself is available in either a Black or Dark Grey finish, while the grille side ornament may be finished in a choice of Chrome or Sliver. The new sedan model also features a newly-designed 17-inch and 18-inch alloy wheels, depending on the variant. It also gets a new exterior paint scheme called Deep Metal Grey.
The 2021 Camry Hybrid facelift model features a host of changes on the inside as well. The facelifted sedan features a redesigned central console and a new floating-type 9-inch touchscreen infotainment system that supports Android Auto and Apple CarPlay technology.
The cabin now features a newly-developed Beige or Black premium leather seat upholstery with herringbone pattern perforations to facilitate seat ventilation. Additionally, the instrument panel, console panel and door switch panel ornamentation is now offered in a choice of two newly-developed finishes — Black Engineered Wood and a Titanium Line Pattern.
Moving to the safety features, the hybrid sedan also comes packed with enhanced safety features. The 2020 Camry Hybrid is equipped with the latest version of Toyota Safety Sense, which is a set of active safety technologies from the brand.
This includes a daytime front-to-front oncoming vehicle detection; Emergency Steering Assist (ESA) and Intersection Turn Assistance. Additionally, Adaptive Cruise Control (ACC), combined with Road Sign Assist (RSA), and Lane Trace Assist (LTA); among others.
However, the rest of its features have been carried over from the pre-facelift model. This includes nine airbags, ABS with EBD, electronic stability control, traction control, and rear parking sensors.
The Camry Hybrid also comes equipped with premium JBL sound system, powered front seats, heads-up display, electric sunroof, ventilated front seats, three-zone climate control, electrically adjustable steering and more. We expect all the new changes made to the sedan to be carried to the India-spec facelift model as well.
Toyota has not made any changes to the hybrid powertrain. The Toyota Camry is powered by the same 2.5-litre hybrid powertrain that has been upgraded to meet the new BS6 emission standards. The hybrid setup includes a petrol engine paired to an electric motor, which produces a combined power output of 216bhp and 221Nm of torque. The engine comes mated to a CVT gearbox with paddle shifters as standard.
The outgoing Camry Hybrid facelift model retails at a starting price of Rs 39.02 lakh, ex-showroom (Delhi). Once the facelift model is launched in India, it is expected to receive a slight price hike due to the upgrades.
Thoughts About The Toyota Camry Hybrid Facelift Unveiled Globally
The Toyota Camry has been the popular hybrid model in the Indian market. The sedan strikes a balance between luxury, performance, fuel economy and practicality making it one of the most sought after cars in the current environmental situation in the country. As a result, Toyota is expected to bring the facelifted luxury hybrid sedan to the Indian shores next year.