- 10 min ago BMW M340i xDrive Bookings Open Ahead Of India Launch: Comes Slideways Ready!
- 1 hr ago TVS Apache RTR 200 Single-Channel ABS Variant Launched With Ride Modes: Prices Start At Rs 1.28 Lakh
- 2 hrs ago Omega Seiki Mobility Inaugurates Its First Dealership In Delhi: Here Are All Details
- 3 hrs ago TVS Eurogrip Launches 11 New Tyres In India Catering To Two & Three Wheelers Segment
- Lifestyle Mommy-To-Be Neeti Mohan’s Maternity Closet Is All About Comfy And Stylish Dresses
- Movies Acharya: Ram Charan And Pooja Hegde Start Shooting For A Dance Number
- News TMC candidate list 2021: Emphasis likely to be more on women candidates
- Technology JioOS Explained: Is It A Threat To iOS?
- Sports India vs England 4th Test: Virat Kohli gets dismissed for duck for 12th occasion, claims unwanted record
- Finance PNB Housing Finance Inks Agreement With Yes Bank For Co-Lending
- Education Explore List Of Indian Universities In QS World University Ranking By Subject 2021
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Rajasthan In March
We bring to you the top news from the four-wheeler space in the auto industry between 22 and 27 March. There have been a couple of launches and new product developments happening in the country amidst the Coronavirus outbreak, let's find out in detail.
Maruti has launched the all-new 2020 Dzire in the Indian market. Prices for the compact sedan from the company starts at Rs 5.89 lakh for the manual variant and Rs 7.31 lakh for the (AGS) automatic variant. All prices mentioned are ex-showroom (Delhi).
The 2020 Dzire features a new front facia with redesigned headlamps, new grille and restyled bumpers. On the inside, the 2020 Dzire features a new touchscreen infotainment system and more. The compact-sedan is offered with a single-engine option — here are more details.
Mahindra has launched the Bolero BS6 in the Indian market at a starting price of Rs 7.98 lakh, ex-showroom (Delhi). The Bolero BS6 has undergone a slight design revision with new features added to the SUV.
The 2020 Bolero features a new front grille, headlamp cluster and bumpers. The BS6 model also features improved crash protection for pedestrian safety. The interiors of the Bolero are revised with new features added to the cabin. For more details here — click here.
Hyundai Elite i20 BS6 has been launched in India. Prices for the hatchback start at Rs 6.50 lakh, ex-showroom (Delhi). The new BS6 i20 features few design revisions, and is available with three trim options only.
The i20 hatchback is powered by a 1.2-litre petrol engine producing 82bhp at 6000rpm and 114Nm of torque at 4000rpm. The engine comes mated to a five-speed manual gearbox. Find the complete information about the changes made to the hatchback — here.
The Supreme court of India has extended the deadline for sales and registration of BS4 vehicles in the country. The deadline has been extended to April 24 - 10 days after the lockdown is scheduled to end.
The decision has been announced as the manufacturers were unable to clear the stock before the deadline due to the current Coronavirus outbreak. However, there is a catch to selling the remaining BS4 vehicles in the country — here are more details.
Maruti Suzuki is developing a new five-door variant of their Jimny off-road SUV for the Indian market. We could expect the company to launch the Jimny off-road SUV in India sometime next year.
The three-door Jimny SUV was first showcased at the 2020 AutoExpo in India. The SUV created a buzz and received an amazing response from the crowd. However, the company feel the Jimny five-door is more suitable to the Indian market than the 3-door variant — here are more details.
Thoughts About The Top Car News Of The Week
The Auto Industry is currently under a lock down, and is able to help the government tackle the current Covid-19 pandemic. The good news is that manufacturers are still launching BS6 compliant products, and they seem prepped to meet market demand once the crisis is done with.