- 55 min ago New Royal Enfield Classic (2021) Spied Testing Again Ahead Of India Launch: Pics & Details
- 1 hr ago Komaki High-Speed Electric Two-Wheelers Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 96,000
- 15 hrs ago Skoda Kushaq Teased On Website Ahead Of India Launch: Here Are All Details
- 16 hrs ago Maruti Suzuki Jimny Exports Begin In India: First Batch SUVs Shipped Overseas
- Finance Union Budget 2021: No Personal Income Tax Tweak Likely
- Movies Neha Marda On Long-Distance Relationship With Hubby Aayushman: I Always Chase To Meet Him
- Technology Nokia 1.4 Full Spec-Sheet Leaked Online; Dual Cameras, 4,000mAh Battery In Tow
- News Explained: How US President Joe Biden's era impact India?
- Sports MS Dhoni comparisons amazing but Rishabh Pant wants a name for himself in Indian cricket
- Lifestyle Nora Fatehi Makes Our Day Bright And Happy By Treating Us With Her Colourful Look In A Pretty Co-ord Set
- Education RRB NTPC Phase 3 Exam Date 2021 And Schedule Released
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Sikkim In January 2021
The four-wheeler segment in India witnessed a quiet start to the month of December 2020. Most of the week included automobile manufacturers announcing their sales figures from the previous month. Although, Nissan did finally introduce its much-awaited Magnite compact-SUV in the market, which did create quite a buzz for most parts of the week.
Here are the top five highlights from the four-wheeler industry from the first week of December 2020:
Nissan Magnite Launched In India
The Nissan Magnite is the brand's most important model for the Indian market till date. The compact-SUV finally entered the Indian market and created quite a stir, after being announced of having a starting price of Rs 4.99 lakh, ex-showroom (Delhi); significantly undercutting every other rival in its segment — here are the details.
Kia Sonet Becomes ‘Best-Selling Compact-SUV' In India
The Kia Sonet managed to register sales of over 11,400 units in the month of November 2020, to reclaim the title of the best-selling compact-SUV in the country. The Kia Sonet overtook the Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza to become the new segment leader. The Sonet compact-SUV is now also the second best-selling SUV in the country, following the Hyundai Creta — here are the details.
Hyundai Kona Electric SUV Recalled In India
Hyundai announced a voluntary recall of 456 units of the Kona electric SUV in the Indian market last week. The company announced that the units manufactured between 1st April 2019 and 31st October 2020 will be checked over a possible 'electrical deficiency' to its Battery Management System (BMS) — here are the details.
BMW 2 Series Gran Coupe 'Black Shadow' Edition Launched In India
The BMW 2 Series Gran Coupe "Black Shadow' edition is a limited-run version of the entry-level offering from the German brand. The new special edition model will come with ‘M Performance' parts and is priced at Rs 42.20 lakh, ex-showroom (India); a hike of Rs 3 lakh over the standard 2 GC from BMW — here are the details.
Pravaig Extinction Electric Car Unveil
Pravaig Dynamics, the Bengaluru-based company has unveiled their first electric four-door sedan offering, called the Extinction. The new Pravaig Extinction comes with a 96kWh battery pack, with 150kW (200bhp) and a claimed range of 500km on a single charge. The electric sedan will come with a number of bespoke elements on the inside and is scheduled to be launched in India sometime next year — here are the details.
Thoughts On The Top Car News Of The Week
With still a few more launches expected before the end of 2020, there is still a lot to look forward to in the coming weeks.