- 33 min ago BS4 Vehicles Sold After March 31 Deadline Cannot Be Registered Says Supreme Court
- 49 min ago Skoda Kamiq Snapped Testing Once Again In India: Here's Everything You Need To Know
- 1 hr ago Honda Is Likely To Introduce The Turbo-Petrol City RS In India
- 1 hr ago Renault Offers Discounts, Exchange Bonuses & Other Benefits On Select Models In July 2020
- News Kanpur firing: Vikas Dubey arrested in MP's Ujjain
- Sports Pakistan leg-spinner Yasir Shah pins hopes on Googly to torment England
- Finance Rupee Opens Higher At 74.94 Per US Dollar
- Lifestyle Designer Neeta Lulla Shares Interesting Details About Sridevi’s Costumes In A Movie On Her Instagram
- Movies Ranbir Kapoor Gives A Hug To Mom Neetu At Her Birthday Dinner, Karan Johar Joins The Celebrations
- Technology List Of Upcoming Budget 5G Smartphones In India
- Education USA To Withdraw Student Visas If Classes Move Fully Online
- Travel Incredibly Scenic Places To Visit In North India In July 2020
The auto industry over the past week has witnessed a lot of updates. With the lockdown now having started to ease across the country, vehicle manufacturers are quick to resume all operations.
Having said that, here are some of the top highlights from the car industry from the week gone by:
2020 Kia Seltos Update
Kia Motors introduced the 2020 update to their Seltos SUV in the Indian market. The new 2020 Kia Seltos SUV now comes with a host of added features, new paint scheme and updates to its connected technology as well. Prices for the 2020 Kia Seltos start from Rs 9.89 lakh, ex-showroom.
Apart from the updated features list and the paint scheme, the new Kia Seltos remains otherwise unchanged. The SUV continues to be offered in the same variants with the same set of petrol and diesel engine options as well — here are more details.
Hyundai Creta SUV Sales In India
The all-new Hyundai Creta SUV which was launched in India back in March 2020, became India's best-selling car during the month of May 2020. The Hyundai Creta SUV registered the highest sales to overtake the likes of the Maruti Ertiga to take the top-slot for the first time in the Indian market.
The all-new Hyundai Creta comes with a completely new design, brand new set of engines borrowed from its cousin, the Kia Seltos and a completely revamped interiors as well. Prices for the new Hyundai Creta starts from Rs 9.99 lakh, ex-showroom — here are the details.
2021 Toyota Fortuner Facelift
Toyota globally unveiled the 2021 Fortuner facelift in the Indian market last week. The 2021 Toyota Fortuner facelift was unveiled in Thailand and comes with a host of cosmetic updates to both its exteriors and interiors, along with a host of new features and equipment as well.
The full-size SUV is among the most popular models in the segment. Toyota is expected to bring the new Fortuner facelift to the Indian market sometime by the end of this year or in early-2021 — here are the details.
2020 Jeep Compass SUV
Jeep also unveiled their 2020 Compass SUV in the USA recently. The new 2020 Jeep Compass now comes with just subtle changes to its overall design, along with a few new features and equipment on the inside. This includes the brand's UConnect technology among a number of others. However, the most significant update came in the form of a brand new 1.3-litre turbo-petrol engine.
The Jeep Compass facelift is one of the most-awaited premium five-seater SUVs in the Indian market. The company is expected to launch the facelift version of the Compass SUV in India later this year — here are the details.
2020 Mahindra Thar Bookings
The 2020 Mahindra Thar is probably one of the most-awaited SUVs in the Indian market. The iconic off-roader has been spotted testing on the streets of India on multiple occasions. Mahindra was expected to showcase the 2020 Thar at the Auto Expo, however, even that did not happen.
Now reports suggest that certain dealerships in India have finally started accepting unofficial bookings for the 2020 Mahindra Thar. reports suggest that the off-roader is scheduled to go on sale in the market in August — here are more details.