- 2 min ago Royal Enfield Himalayan BS6 Review: The Most Capable Off-Roader With An Affordable Price Tag!
- 37 min ago Tata HBX Spied Testing Once Again Ahead Of India Launch: Details & Specifications
- 47 min ago 2020 Maruti Suzuki S-Cross Spotted At Dealer Yard Ahead Of Launch This Month
- 1 hr ago Best-Selling Cars In India For July 2020: Maruti Alto Retains Its Top-Selling Car Title Yet Again!
- Movies Rishi Kapoor Was Certain Mulk Would Get Banned By The Censor Board, Recalls Anubhav Sinha
- Lifestyle Gayatri Japam 2020: Muhurta And Significance Of This Day
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttarakhand In August 2020
- Technology Last Week Most Trending Smartphones: Samsung Galaxy M31s: OnePlus Nord, Oppo Reno4 And More
- Sports Marquez all set to return at Czech MotoGP
- News NEET Superspecialty Exam 2020 exam table released; register on natboard.edu.in before 24 August
- Finance Spencer's Retail Rights Issue Opens On 4 August: Details Here
- Education Kargil Vijay Diwas Quotes In English For Students
Elon Musk pulled the covers off the Tesla Model 3 on March 31, 2016. By the time the Model 3 was released in July 2017, more than 5,00,000 people had already pre-order the car, among which 232,000 had done so in the first two days after the EV's unveiling.
We have been waiting to see when that company will launch the Tesla Model 3 in India. However, it has been around 4 years now, since the company mentioned that it will be launching the car here. But it's never late, there's some hope for the brand to launch the Model 3 in the country.
Arvind Gupta has recently tweeted and asked Tesla that when is the Model 3 coming to India, as he had booked it 4 years ago. To this question Tesla CEO, Elon Musk replied: "Sorry, should hopefully be soon!". This indicates that the Model 3 will be launching sometime soon in the near future.
Presently, Tesla offers four models that include the Model S, Model 3, Model X, Roadster and Model Y. However, the Tesla Model 3, will be offered in three variants - Performance, Long Range AWD and Standard Plus. Speaking about performance, in a sprint of 0 to 100km/h the performance variant does it in 3.6 seconds whereas the standard and long-range variants take 5.3 seconds and 4.4 seconds, respectively.
In other recent auto news, prices for the entry-level Skoda Rider variant starts at Rs 7.49 lakh (ex-showroom). However, due to the high demand for the Rapid Rider, the company had to stop taking new orders and clear the pending ones. The 2020 Skoda Rapid 1.0-litre TSI is offered in five variants: Rider, Ambition, Onyx, Style and Monte Carlo. The top-spec Skoda Rapid Monte Carlo has been priced at Rs 11.79 lakh (ex-showroom).
Mechanically, the new Skoda Rapid is powered by a 999cc turbocharged, three-cylinder petrol engine. The unit produces 108bhp of power at 5500rpm and 175Nm of peak torque at 1750rpm. The 2020 Skoda Rapid will be available with a six-speed manual as standard. However, the company is soon planning to introduce an optional automatic transmission also.
Thoughts About The Tesla Model 3 Launching In India
Long gone are those days when electric vehicles were considered boring and drab. Thanks to Tesla, these electric cars are extremely fast and they are also fun-to-drive. We just hope that the company introduces the brand in the Indian market soon.