- 2 min ago Tata Motors Dealerships Introduce Car Safety Bubble: Ensures Sanitised Cars At The Time Of Delivery
- 44 min ago Honda Hornet 2.0 Review (First Ride): Best Handling Motorcycle In The Segment?
- 1 day ago Top Bike News Of The Week: All The Two-Wheeler Highlights From The Week Passed By!
- 1 day ago KTM 250 Adventure Vs 390 Adventure: Which Of The Siblings Should You Consider?
- News Bengal Governor may soon ask TMC to prove majority in assembly, says BJP MP
- Movies Three Generations Of Deols In Apne 2: Dharmendra, Sunny Deol, Bobby Deol And Karan Deol Team Up For The Sequel
- Sports Greg Barclay speaks: 'India is a massively important part of ICC, world cricket'
- Technology Realme Ace Tipped To Launch With 125W UltraDart Charging Tech, SD 875 Chipset
- Finance What Is The difference Between Equity Mutual Funds And Shares?
- Lifestyle Lady Gaga’s Exotic Make-Up Look Marked By Three Eye Shadow Colours Is Striking!
- Education MHT CET Topper 2020: Explore Topper Of MHT CET 2020 PCB And PCM
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttarakhand In December
Electric automobile manufacturer, Tesla Inc, will be making its India debut sometime next year in the country. The news of company arrival into the country next year has been confirmed by Elon Musk, CEO, Tesla Inc.
Elon Musk has confirmed the news of Telsa's arrival in the Indian market next year from his Twitter handle. Tesla Clubs India has put up a post of t-shirt which said ‘INDIA WANTS TESLA', to which Elon Musk replied ‘Next year for sure'.
The fan club then replied saying this is great news as the nation was waiting for the company's arrival for a long time. Mr Musk again replied saying ‘Thanks for waiting!'. The short yet powerful conversation on social media has revealed one among the biggest news in Indian automotive.
Tesla is currently the top electric automotive manufacturer in the world. The company has launched a slew of revolutionary products with latest AI-assisted technology giving the driver and passengers a whole new feel to a vehicle.
The highlight of Telsa cars are technologies and their long-range ability on a single charge. Their entry-level Model 3 electric-car features a driving range of over 500 kilometres on a single charge, depending on the variant. It also features good performance figures with 0 to 100km/h acceleration time rated at under 3.5 seconds.
Along with the enhanced practicality with long driving range, the Tesla Model 3 also comes packed with features. The highlight cabin is its large centrally-mounted tablet-inspired touchscreen infotainment display. It will provide the driver with a host of stats including charge status and nearby charging stations.
According to earlier reports, Tesla's entry into the Indian market was delayed due to the import duties, which are at 100 per cent, which will make it expensive for our price-sensitive market. However, the solution around this problem is local prodcution of Tesla cars, which will make it affordable in the market.
In a recent media report, it was suggested that Tesla is looking to set up an (R&D) Research and Development centre in the country. The report says that the electric automaker could be looking to start an R&D centre in Bengaluru, Karnataka.
Karnataka was the first Indian state to announce a dedicated electric vehicle policy in the country. It aims to reduce the cost of manufacturing and ownership of electric vehicles by providing a subsidy from the government. It will help companies like Tesla and other EV manufacturers to locally produce and sell their products across the country.
Thoughts About The Tesla India Debut Next Year Confirms Elon Musk
The Indian Government is currently promoting the use of electric vehicles across the country. State Governments are also supporting the initiative, which will help in the production and sales of electric vehicles across the country. Tesla is looking to take advantage of the current shift in the country and enter India in 2021.