- 6 hrs ago 2020 Hyundai i20 Top-Spec DCT Variant Features Leaked: Could It Beat The Tata Altroz?
- 1 day ago Toyota Urban Cruiser Deliveries Begin During Navaratri Across India
- 1 day ago New Royal Enfield Riding Jackets Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 4,950
- 1 day ago Andhra Pradesh State Civil Supplies Corporation Orders 6413 Units Of The Tata Ace Gold
- Sports Pujara, Vihari, coaching staff to join others in UAE ahead of Australia tour
- News PM has ‘decided’ date of war with China, Pak: UP BJP president
- Movies Happy Dussehra: Wishes Pour In From Priyanka Chopra, Anushka Sharma And Other B-Town Celebs
- Finance Top 10 Banks Offering Higher Interest Rates On 3 Year FDs For Senior Citizens
- Lifestyle 12 Simple Exercise Tips For People With Diabetes
- Technology Samsung Galaxy S21+ CAD Renders Show Rear Camera, Flat Screen And More
- Education CTET Score Validity: NCTE Extends Validity of CTET Score Card To Lifetime
- Travel Best Places To Visit In Tamil Nadu In November
Tata Motors has rolled out the 3,00,000th Tiago from its Sanand facility in Gujarat. The Tiago hatchback has achieved a new milestone for the brand. It was the first model to be produced under the brand's IMPACT design philosophy.
The Tiago hatchback was first launched back in the year 2016. It was a breakthrough model for the brand in terms of design, technology and driving dynamics. It became the highest selling hatchback in the country back in August 2018.
Earlier this year, the company launched the BS6 version of the car, which then became a part of brand's new ‘Forever' range of models in its line-up. It was also awarded a 4-star adult safety rating by the Global NCAP.
It comes equipped with best in class safety features such as dual airbags, (ABS) Anti-lock Braking System with (CSC) Corner Stability Control & (EBD) Electronic Brakeforce Distribution, rear parking assist and more as standard.
The Tata Tiago is currently the brand's entry-level model and retails at between Rs 4.69 lakh and 6.73 lakh, ex-showroom (India). The company is also currently offering attractive discounts and easy finance scheme.
After the BS6 update, the Tigo is sold with a single petrol engine option. The 1.2-litre, three-cylinder naturally aspirated engine produces 85bhp and 113Nm of peak torque. The engine is offered with either a five-speed manual or a five-speed AMT unit.
Other features on the hatchback include a hexagonal-shaped grille, 15-inch alloy wheels, a digital instrument cluster, a 7.0-inch touchscreen infotainment system with support for Apple CarPlay and Android Auto, automatic climate control, along with power-folding wing mirrors and more.
The Tata Tiago rivals the Datsun Go, Hyundai Santro, Maruti Suzuki Celerio and Wagon R; among others in the Indian market. Tata Motors could soon launch some special editions of the hatchback in the Indian market. This includes EXO, CAMO and Dark — here are more details.
Thoughts About The Tata Tiago Production Crossing 3 Lakh Unit Mark
The Tata Tiago has been an important model for the brand. It has given a huge breakthrough for the brand in the premium entry-level hatchback segment in India. The Tiago features elegant looks with a funky looking interior that appeals to both younger and mature buyers in the country.