- 20 min ago 2021 Yamaha MT-09 Globally Unveiled: Improved Technology & Design
- 4 hrs ago Tata Gravitas Interiors Revealed While Testing Again Ahead Of Launch: Spy Pics & Details
- 5 hrs ago Ford EcoSport Price Hike Announced In India: Receives Marginal Increase
- 5 hrs ago Demand For Kids Helmet On The Rise In Bangalore: Here’s Why!
- Sports Ajay Jayaram, Shubhankar Dey out of SaarLorLux Open; in isolation amid COVID scare
- Lifestyle Recipe For Oil-Free Le Garden Protein Power Salad
- Finance IDBI Bank To Raise Upto Rs 6,000 Crore From Institutional Investors
- Movies Aditya Roy Kapur On Dating Amid Lockdown: The Option Was Never There For Me Because I Was Cut Off
- News Delhi gold smuggling: NIA raids 4 locations in Guwahati, Sangli
- Technology Flipkart Big Diwali Sale: Upto 50% Off On Laptops And Desktops
- Travel 10 Best Places To visit In Odisha In November
- Education TN 11th Supplementary Result 2020: Check TN HSE +1 Plus One Result 2020
Tata Motors has rolled out the 3,00,000th Tiago from its Sanand facility in Gujarat. The Tiago hatchback has achieved a new milestone for the brand. It was the first model to be produced under the brand's IMPACT design philosophy.
The Tiago hatchback was first launched back in the year 2016. It was a breakthrough model for the brand in terms of design, technology and driving dynamics. It became the highest selling hatchback in the country back in August 2018.
Earlier this year, the company launched the BS6 version of the car, which then became a part of brand's new ‘Forever' range of models in its line-up. It was also awarded a 4-star adult safety rating by the Global NCAP.
It comes equipped with best in class safety features such as dual airbags, (ABS) Anti-lock Braking System with (CSC) Corner Stability Control & (EBD) Electronic Brakeforce Distribution, rear parking assist and more as standard.
The Tata Tiago is currently the brand's entry-level model and retails at between Rs 4.69 lakh and 6.73 lakh, ex-showroom (India). The company is also currently offering attractive discounts and easy finance scheme.
After the BS6 update, the Tigo is sold with a single petrol engine option. The 1.2-litre, three-cylinder naturally aspirated engine produces 85bhp and 113Nm of peak torque. The engine is offered with either a five-speed manual or a five-speed AMT unit.
Other features on the hatchback include a hexagonal-shaped grille, 15-inch alloy wheels, a digital instrument cluster, a 7.0-inch touchscreen infotainment system with support for Apple CarPlay and Android Auto, automatic climate control, along with power-folding wing mirrors and more.
The Tata Tiago rivals the Datsun Go, Hyundai Santro, Maruti Suzuki Celerio and Wagon R; among others in the Indian market. Tata Motors could soon launch some special editions of the hatchback in the Indian market. This includes EXO, CAMO and Dark — here are more details.
Thoughts About The Tata Tiago Production Crossing 3 Lakh Unit Mark
The Tata Tiago has been an important model for the brand. It has given a huge breakthrough for the brand in the premium entry-level hatchback segment in India. The Tiago features elegant looks with a funky looking interior that appeals to both younger and mature buyers in the country.