- 8 hrs ago Mahindra Thar SUVs Spotted At Dealerships Without Infotainment System: Here Are The Details
- 9 hrs ago Hyundai N-Line Coming To India: New i20 N-Line Hatchback Expected To Go On Sale In Mid-2021
- 11 hrs ago BharatBenz Introduces Eight New CVs To Its Product Lineup: Here Are The Details
- 12 hrs ago Skoda Kushaq Production Prototype Images Released: Here Are All The Details Ahead Of Its World Premiere
- News Give names of perpetrators: Delhi Police issues notice to farmer leader Darshan Pal
- Movies Bigg Boss 14 January 27 Highlights: Nikki Fights Vikas And Devoleena; Arshi Talks To Rahul About Vikas
- Finance Analysts Recommend Avoiding Yes Bank; See Stock Falling Further
- Sports ISL 2020-21: Kerala Blasters FC vs Jamshedpur FC: Unlucky Kerala shares spoils with Jamshedpur
- Education RRB NTPC Admit Card 2021 Phase-3, Check Region-wise Links
- Lifestyle Are Papayas A Healthy Choice For People With Diabetes?
- Travel February 2021: Indian Festivals And Events Guide
- Technology Realme Narzo 30A Gets NBTC, BIS Certifications; Hints India Launch As Well
The Tata Tiago is the brand's entry-level hatchback model sold in the Indian market. The company has yet again silently pushed a couple of updates on the Tiago model. The hatchback now receives a new door lock design along with a new door trim as well.
According to the images from Team-BHP, the oval-shaped interior door handle and the stick type door lock that was seen on the Tiago hatchback has not been replaced with a more premium looking unit. It now receives a new L-shaped door handle and a triangular lock placed right above the handle.
Along with the new internal door handle and lock design, the company has also updated the for the trim design of the Tiago hatchback. It now receives a raised and angled power-window switch console, replacing the previous flat design.
The internal door handle and the power-window switches are among the most used feature in a vehicle. After the new updates made to the hatchback's interiors, it now enhances the look and feel of the cabin. Apart from updates made to the door, the rest of the features on the Tiago hatchback remains unchanged.
The Tiago is currently available in six variant including the two automatic variants: XE, XT, XZ, XZ+, XZA, XZA+. The hatchback currently retails between Rs 4.7 lakh and Rs 6.74 lakh, ex-showroom (India).
The Tiago is currently sold with a single petrol engine option. The 1.2-litre, three-cylinder naturally aspirated engine produces 85bhp and 113Nm of peak torque. The engine is offered with either a five-speed manual or a five-speed AMT unit.
Some of the highlighted features of the Tiago includes 15-inch alloy wheels, a digital instrument cluster, a 7.0-inch touchscreen infotainment system with support for Apple CarPlay and Android Auto, automatic climate control, along with power-folding wing mirrors and more.
It comes equipped with best in class safety features such as dual airbags, (ABS) Anti-lock Braking System with (CSC) Corner Stability Control & (EBD) Electronic Brakeforce Distribution, rear parking assist and more as standard.
The Tata Tiago rivals the Datsun Go, Hyundai Santro, Maruti Suzuki Celerio and Wagon R; among others in the Indian market. Tata Motors also recently updated the features list of the Tiago XT variant — here are more details.
Thoughts About The Tata Tiago Interior Feature Upgrades Received
Tata Motors have been pushing silent upgrades to its model line-up in recently. Most of the updated made to the model does not alter the pricing and is made free of cost. Considering the ongoing pandemic, the company is making product improvements without any extra costs. Kudos to Tata Motors!