- 7 hrs ago 2020 TVS Apache RR310 BS6 (First Ride) Review: Crafted To Be More Invisible Than Before
- 10 hrs ago New Hyundai Grand i10 NIOS Turbo-Petrol Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 7.68 Lakh
- 10 hrs ago Hyundai i20 2020 Models Interiors Revealed Ahead Of India Launch: Details And Expected Features
- 11 hrs ago New Mercedes-Benz A-Class Sedan Bookings Open In India: Launch Expected In The Coming Months
- News Pakistan 'pernicious cradle of terrorism': India at UNHRC
- Movies Shruti Haasan Slams Bodyshamers; Says She's Had Plastic Surgery And Isn’t Ashamed To Admit It
- Technology HTC Wildfire R70 With Triple Rear Cameras Launched In India
- Sports Tokyo Olympics-bound Indian athletes attend workshop to learn Japanese cultural sensitivity
- Lifestyle Anushka Sharma's Sequinned White Dress Is What We Want To Update Our Wardrobe With
- Finance Axis Bank Appoints New CFO
- Travel Least Polluted Cities In India
- Education Top 20 Universities In Emerging Economies University Rankings 2020
Tata Motors has launched the facelifted version of the Tiago, which is a key contributor to the overall car sales in our country from the company's portfolio. Tata has put a price tag of Rs 4.60 lakhs (ex-showroom) on the entry-level hatch.
A lot of things have changed on the facelifted Tiago and here is the list. At the front, the car gets a completely new front fascia with a new grille that features some design elements.
It also gets a set of updated headlight units but misses out on the LED DRLs, which we think should have been there. The redesigned front bumper features new air dams and circular fog lamps.
Moving on to the side, the car gets a new design for the alloy wheels, piano black finished ORVMs with turn indicators and a blacked-out roof. Other than that, the side profile has not been touched. At the rear, the new Tiago gets a set of updated taillights. It also features a reverse parking camera and parking sensors.
On the inside, the hatchback features a seven-inch touchscreen infotainment system with Android Auto and Apple CarPlay, and a Harman audio system. Other features include an updated upholstery and body-coloured elements around the AC vents.
As far as safety is concerned, the Tiago is equipped with dual airbags, ABS, EBD, a seat-belt reminder and a high-speed alert system as standard.
Mechanically, the facelifted Tiago will be powered by the same 1.2-litre, three-cylinder petrol engine, but now it will be BS6 complaint. The BS4 engine produced 84bhp of power and 114Nm of peak torque. The updated power and torque figures are not known yet, but we are guessing that the power is expected to increase slightly and there will be a decrease in the torque.
Thoughts On The Facelifted Tata Tiago
As we said earlier, Tiago is the key contributor to the overall car sales in our country from the company's portfolio and with this facelift and all the updates, the hatchback will help boost the sales of the company even more. Once launched, the facelifted BS6 Tiago will go up against the likes of the Maruti Suzuki Celerio and Hyundai Grand i10.