- 4 hrs ago Skoda Karoq Almost Sold Out In India Confirms Zac Hollins: Here Are All Details
- 4 hrs ago Bugatti Bolide Hypercar Unveiled: The 1824bhp Track Monster From France
- 5 hrs ago Toyota Kirloskar Motor Enhances Its Service Network Across India: Read More To Find Out
- 6 hrs ago MG Motor Inaugurates First Superfast Charging EV Station In Nagpur: Available To All Vehicles
- Finance Moratorium Loan Interest Cashback Explained In 12 Points
- News India strongly deplores personal attacks on French President Emmanuel Macron
- Sports Jasprit Bumrah completes 100 wickets in IPL: Virat Kohli is Mumbai Indians pacer's first and 100th victim
- Movies Anurag Basu Talks About Abhishek Bachchan And Inayat Verma’s Bond On Ludo Sets
- Technology AMD Radeon RX 6800, RX 6800 XT, RX 6900 XT Launched With RDAN2 Architecture
- Lifestyle Yoga For Diabetes: Effective Yoga Asanas Diabetics Should Try
- Education Delhi University News: DU Vice Chancellor Yogesh Tyagi Suspended Over Allegations Of Misconduct
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Sikkim In November 2020
Tata Nexon will be receiving a new grille design from the company soon in the Indian market. The details of the updated grille have been leaked ahead of its official announcement from the company.
Ahead of its launch, the company has teased the image on its official website. The current Tri-Arrow design at the lower part of the grille will be replaced with the new Bi-Arrow design as seen from the above image.
Only select variants of the Nexon compact-SUV will be featuring the new design. This new grille is likely to be reserved top-spec variants of the SUV.
The seven Tri-Arrow highlights in white colour are replaced with Bi-Arrows on the SUV. Three arrows placed on the left and right have its top and bottom arms highlighted in white, respectively. While the central Tri-Arrow has its lower arms highlighted to create a Bi-Arrow design.
Apart from the new grille design update, now other changes are expected on the Nexon SUV. Tata Motors launched the BS6 updated Nexon earlier this year, which came with a host of changes.
This includes new twin-pod headlamps with LED (DRLs) Daytime Running Lights, revised grille and bumpers with silver inserts and fog lamps. The tail-lamps are much more prominent with an appealing look at the rear.
On the inside, the SUV features a new flat-bottom multifunction steering wheel along with a fully-digital instrument cluster. Other features include a seven-inch touchscreen infotainment system that supports Android Auto & Apple CarPlay, automatic climate control with rear AC vents, keyless entry, rain-sensing wipers, cruise control, electric sunroof and more.
Tata Motors is offering the Nexon with both petrol and diesel engine options. a 1.2-litre three-cylinder turbo-petrol engine producing 108bhp and 170Nm of torque, and a 1.5-litre four-cylinder turbo-diesel engine churning out 108bhp and 260Nm of torque.
Both the engines are offered with either a standard six-speed manual gearbox or a six-speed AMT automatic. The compact-SUV also features three driving modes to choose from ‘Eco', ‘City', and ‘Sport'.
The Tata Nexon retails between Rs 6.99 lakh and Rs 12.70 lakh for the top-spec diesel AMT variant. With the new grille update, the prices are expected to remain the same.
Thoughts About The Tata Nexon To Get New Grille Design Soon
The new design update of the Nexon's grille could be a part of the brand's product lifecycle update. The Tata Nexon rivals the Hyundai Venue, Mahindra XUV300, Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza, Kia Sonet, and the recently launched Toyota Urban Cruiser in India.