- 2 hrs ago Best-Selling Cars In India For February 2021: Maruti Suzuki Continues To Dominate Sales Charts Yet Again!
- 18 hrs ago BMW M340i xDrive Review (First Drive): The First Locally Assembled 'M' Car
- 20 hrs ago Renault Kiger Compact-SUV Sales Figures For February 2021: Outsells Nissan Magnite & Ford EcoSport
- 22 hrs ago Isuzu D-Max Regular Cab & S-Cab Prices To Be Hiked From 1 April: Here Is The New Price List!
- News Tamil Nadu polls 2021: DMK strikes seat-sharing deal with Congress, gives 25 seats, Kanyakumari LS seat
- Sports Road Safety World Series 2021: Upul Tharanga outshines Brian Lara in Sri Lanka Legends' win over WI Legends
- Lifestyle Divyanka Tripathi’s Cool And Stylish Braid Hairstyle Will Spruce Up Your Boring Ponytail
- Movies Latest TRP Ratings: Bigg Boss 14 Grand Finale Replaces Kundali Bhagya On The Chart
- Education XLRI Sets Up A Centre For Gender Equality And Inclusive Leadership At Delhi-NCR Campus
- Technology Reliance Jio And Airtel Set Up 5G Towers In India: Ookla 5G Map
- Finance NPS vs Other Tax Saving Investments: Where A Tax Saver Should Invest?
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Nagaland In March
Tata Motors has just launched the all new Nexon facelift starting at Rs 6.95 lakh (ex-showroom, India). The company's best selling compact SUV arrives with a host of design updates over the outgoing models.
The all-new Nexon facelift features automatic projector headlamps, arrow shaped LED DRLs, refreshed LED graphics at the tail lights, new accents on the air dam, new16-inch machine cut alloy wheels, cornering for lamps, rain sensing wipers, and a tyre pressure monitoring system.
The interiors of the Nexon get a new dual-tone theme with a cream coloured center layer, a seen-inch touchscreen infotainment system that is Apple CarPlay and Android Auto compatible, and an automatic climate control system.
The Tata Nexon facelift also features a flat-bottom steering wheel, a digital instrument cluster with a dot matrix display, push button start and stop, cruise control, and a new sunroof.
The Nexon facelift is available with two engine options - a 1.2-litre turbo petrol, and a 1.5-litre turbo diesel. Power figures stand at 108bhp/ 170Nm of torque, and 108bhp/ 260Nm of torque, respectively. Both engines are now BS6 complaint.
Safety features on the Nexon facelift include dual front airbags, electronic stability control, roll-over mitigation, emergency brake assist, hill hold control, ABD with EBD, and ISOFIX child seat anchors.
The Nexon facelift is also available in five trims - XE, XM, XZ, XZ+ and XZ+ (O), and the range is priced between Rs 6.95 lakh and 12.70 lakh, ex-showroom, India. Bookings for the Nexon facelift can be made via the company's website, and at Tata authorised dealers.
In related news, Tata Motors also launched the Altroz. The premium hatchback is priced between Rs 5.29 lakh and Rs 9.29 lakh. To know more about the Altroz launch, click here.
Thoughts About The Tata Nexon Facelift Launched Starting At Rs 6.95 Lakh
We think the Nexon facelift is now truly loaded with features, creature comforts, fantastic safety, and is priced competitively as well. The compact SUV has done well for the company, and we think this facelift version will do much better than the outgoing models. If you're looking for a compact SUV, we highly recommend the all new Tata Nexon facelift.