- 16 hrs ago Honda CRF1100L Africa Twin Models To Launch In India On 5 March: Details And Expected Prices
- 17 hrs ago New (2020) Land Rover Defender Launched In India At Rs 69.99 Lakh: Bookings Now Open
- 18 hrs ago Toyota Vellfire Premium MPV Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 79.50 Lakh
- 20 hrs ago Revolt Intellicorp To Expand Presence In India: Ahmedabad, Hyderabad, Chennai & Mumbai On List
- Finance Rs. 2000 Notes To Gradually Phase Out; ATMs Under Recalibration
- Technology Flipkart Sale And Discount Offers: Top Deals On Best Selling Laptops In India
- Movies Thappad Movie Review: Taapsee Pannu's Film Echoes Loud And Makes A Powerful Statement
- News Justice S Muralidhar transferred from Delhi HC, notifies Centre
- Sports AFC Cup 2020: Bengaluru FC bow out on penalties in playoff round
- Lifestyle 22 Foods Rich In Sodium And Alternative Healthier Options
- Travel Least Polluted Cities In India
- Education Top 20 Universities In Emerging Economies University Rankings 2020
Tata Motors has just launched the all new Nexon facelift starting at Rs 6.95 lakh (ex-showroom, India). The company's best selling compact SUV arrives with a host of design updates over the outgoing models.
The all-new Nexon facelift features automatic projector headlamps, arrow shaped LED DRLs, refreshed LED graphics at the tail lights, new accents on the air dam, new16-inch machine cut alloy wheels, cornering for lamps, rain sensing wipers, and a tyre pressure monitoring system.
The interiors of the Nexon get a new dual-tone theme with a cream coloured center layer, a seen-inch touchscreen infotainment system that is Apple CarPlay and Android Auto compatible, and an automatic climate control system.
The Tata Nexon facelift also features a flat-bottom steering wheel, a digital instrument cluster with a dot matrix display, push button start and stop, cruise control, and a new sunroof.
The Nexon facelift is available with two engine options - a 1.2-litre turbo petrol, and a 1.5-litre turbo diesel. Power figures stand at 108bhp/ 170Nm of torque, and 108bhp/ 260Nm of torque, respectively. Both engines are now BS6 complaint.
Safety features on the Nexon facelift include dual front airbags, electronic stability control, roll-over mitigation, emergency brake assist, hill hold control, ABD with EBD, and ISOFIX child seat anchors.
The Nexon facelift is also available in five trims - XE, XM, XZ, XZ+ and XZ+ (O), and the range is priced between Rs 6.95 lakh and 12.70 lakh, ex-showroom, India. Bookings for the Nexon facelift can be made via the company's website, and at Tata authorised dealers.
In related news, Tata Motors also launched the Altroz. The premium hatchback is priced between Rs 5.29 lakh and Rs 9.29 lakh. To know more about the Altroz launch, click here.
Thoughts About The Tata Nexon Facelift Launched Starting At Rs 6.95 Lakh
We think the Nexon facelift is now truly loaded with features, creature comforts, fantastic safety, and is priced competitively as well. The compact SUV has done well for the company, and we think this facelift version will do much better than the outgoing models. If you're looking for a compact SUV, we highly recommend the all new Tata Nexon facelift.