- 2 hrs ago Tata Motors Has Registered Total Sales Of 62,192 Units In November 2021
- 9 hrs ago Maruti Suzuki To Launch 5 New SUVs Within Next 3 Years
- 1 day ago Spy Pics: Undisguised Yezdi Roadking Adventure Spotted Testing
- 1 day ago BMW Concept XM SUV Unveiled — Previews Most Powerful M Division Vehicle
- News Serum Institute seeks DGCI's approval for Covishield booster dose
- Sports Asian Team Squash: Indian men beat Pakistan, maintain unbeaten record
- Movies Chandigarh Kare Aashiqui: Producer Pragya Kapoor Shoots The Entire Film With Zero Waste Policy
- Technology Realme C11 2021 Gets Price Hike For Second Time; Still Worth Buying?
- Lifestyle 7 Awesome And Easy Ways Of Treating Problems Associated With Dry Skin In Winters
- Education MAT PBT Admit Card 2021 Released By AIMA At mat.aima.in, Here’s How To Download
- Finance Vodafone Idea Shares Continue To Gain Post Prepaid Plan Tariff Hike; Spikes 20% Intra-day
- Travel Budget Friendly Winter Places To Visit Around Shillong
Tata Motors has increased the prices of its Nexon EV electric-SUV in the Indian market. The company has increased the prices of the Nexon EV by up to Rs 26,000 depending on the variant of the electric-SUV.
The Nexon EV is currently the cheapest electric-SUV sold in the country, and despite the latest price increase the SUV still holds the title in the market. This is because the company has increased the prices of Nexon EV XZ+ and the XZ+ LUX variants.
However, prices of the XM base trim of the electric-SUV remains unchanged and continues to retail at a starting price of Rs 13.99 lakh, ex-showroom (India). Tata Motors launched the Nexon electric SUV during January this year in the Indian market and is currently the one among best selling EVs in the four-wheeler segment.
The Nexon EV is powered by a 95kW electric motor, paired to a 30.2kWh lithium-ion battery pack. The electric powertrain produces 129bhp and 245Nm of peak torque with power sent to the front wheels.
The electric SUV features a claimed driving range of 312km on a single charge. The actual range can be slightly less depending on several factors and is expected to be rated between 250 and 300km.
The charge times for Nexon EV via a home charger are rated between 7 to 8 hours for a complete charge. While charing the SUV through a fast-charger can charge the batteries from 0 to 80% in just 60 mins. The electric SUV also features regenerative braking technology. It charges the batteries while braking resulting in an increased driving range.
The Tata Nexon EV features a host of equipment including keyless entry, a push-button start/stop, fully-automatic climate control, and a seven-inch touchscreen infotainment system with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto.
It also features a leather-wrapped steering wheel, a reverse park assist with camera, multiple airbags, ABS, EBD, and the brand's connected technology to control the SUV through a smartphone application that includes 35 different commands.
Tha Nexon EV has been consistently outselling other vehicles available in the electric four-wheeler segment in India. Along with private buyers, several government organizations have also adopted green mobility, taking step towards saving the environment.
Thoughts About The Tata Nexon EV Prices Increased In India
The company has increased the prices of the Nexon EV mid-spec and top-spec variants by a small margin. However, the starting price tag for the electric-SUV remains unchanged despite the recent increase in its pricing.