- 5 hrs ago Hyundai Kona Electric SUV Recalled In India: Possible Electrical Deficiency In High-Voltage BMS
- 6 hrs ago Renault Car Discounts & Year-End Benefits: Special Offers Of Up To Rs 70,000 Across All Models
- 8 hrs ago Bike Sales Report For November 2020 In India: Suzuki Motorcycle Records Over 64,000 Units Sales
- 9 hrs ago Car Sales Report For November 2020: Hyundai Registers 9.4% Growth In Terms Of Domestic Yearly Sales
- Sports ISL 2020-21: Hyderabad FC vs Jamshedpur FC: Eze salvages a point for JFC against HFC
- Finance Nearly 40 Small And Midcap Stock Ideas To Create Wealth In The Long Term
- News DCGI finds no link between COVID vaccine shot and 'adverse' reaction in Chennai volunteer during trial
- Movies Kaun Banega Crorepati 12: Amitabh Bachchan Gives Special Name To Contestant Abhilasha Rao Kalwa; Calls Her 'Madam Sir'
- Lifestyle Nushrat Bharucha Exudes Eco-Friendly And Boss Lady Vibes In Her Green Pantsuit And We Loved It!
- Technology Excitel Revises Broadband Plans; Offering High Speed At Rs. 50
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Gujarat In December
- Education CAT Answer Key 2020: Check CAT Exam Answer Key 2020 Slot 1, 2 And 3
Tata Motors has increased the prices of its Nexon EV electric-SUV in the Indian market. The company has increased the prices of the Nexon EV by up to Rs 26,000 depending on the variant of the electric-SUV.
The Nexon EV is currently the cheapest electric-SUV sold in the country, and despite the latest price increase the SUV still holds the title in the market. This is because the company has increased the prices of Nexon EV XZ+ and the XZ+ LUX variants.
However, prices of the XM base trim of the electric-SUV remains unchanged and continues to retail at a starting price of Rs 13.99 lakh, ex-showroom (India). Tata Motors launched the Nexon electric SUV during January this year in the Indian market and is currently the one among best selling EVs in the four-wheeler segment.
The Nexon EV is powered by a 95kW electric motor, paired to a 30.2kWh lithium-ion battery pack. The electric powertrain produces 129bhp and 245Nm of peak torque with power sent to the front wheels.
The electric SUV features a claimed driving range of 312km on a single charge. The actual range can be slightly less depending on several factors and is expected to be rated between 250 and 300km.
The charge times for Nexon EV via a home charger are rated between 7 to 8 hours for a complete charge. While charing the SUV through a fast-charger can charge the batteries from 0 to 80% in just 60 mins. The electric SUV also features regenerative braking technology. It charges the batteries while braking resulting in an increased driving range.
The Tata Nexon EV features a host of equipment including keyless entry, a push-button start/stop, fully-automatic climate control, and a seven-inch touchscreen infotainment system with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto.
It also features a leather-wrapped steering wheel, a reverse park assist with camera, multiple airbags, ABS, EBD, and the brand's connected technology to control the SUV through a smartphone application that includes 35 different commands.
Tha Nexon EV has been consistently outselling other vehicles available in the electric four-wheeler segment in India. Along with private buyers, several government organizations have also adopted green mobility, taking step towards saving the environment.
Thoughts About The Tata Nexon EV Prices Increased In India
The company has increased the prices of the Nexon EV mid-spec and top-spec variants by a small margin. However, the starting price tag for the electric-SUV remains unchanged despite the recent increase in its pricing.