- 3 hrs ago Tata Gravitas Interiors Revealed While Testing Again Ahead Of Launch: Spy Pics & Details
- 4 hrs ago Ford EcoSport Price Hike Announced In India: Receives Marginal Increase
- 4 hrs ago Demand For Kids Helmet On The Rise In Bangalore: Here’s Why!
- 6 hrs ago New Hyundai i20 Mileage Figures Revealed: Which Is The Most Fuel-Efficient Variant?
- Finance Rupee Closes At 2-Month Low Against The US Dollar
- Technology Flipkart Big Diwali Sale: Upto 50% Off On Laptops And Desktops
- Movies Renuka Shahane Remembers Reema Lagoo With HAHK Meme; Says 'She Would Have Loved This'
- News Explained: What does Indian Army’s latest software Infrastructure Management System do
- Lifestyle Genelia Deshmukh’s Red Printed Pantsuit Is What You Must Add To Your Office Wardrobe Right Away!
- Sports Alfa Romeo to remain on Formula One grid for 2021
- Travel 10 Best Places To visit In Odisha In November
- Education TN 11th Supplementary Result 2020: Check TN HSE +1 Plus One Result 2020
Tata Motors has announced a limited-time special offer for Nexon EV buyers in the country. Called the 'Electrifying Subscription' offer, the electric-SUV will be available for an all-inclusive fixed rental starting at just Rs. 34,900/- per month.
Earlier, the company had announced subscription-based ownership in the country, with prices starting at Rs 41,900 per month. As a result, the new limited-time offer features additional cash benefits of Rs 7,000 every month.
The offer is available for a limited period till November 30, 2020, and is extended to first 100 subscribers only. Interested buyers can select the subscription tenure from a minimum period of 12 months to 24 and 36 months.
The company is offering subscription-based ownership to select cities across the country. This includes Delhi/NCR, Mumbai, Pune, Hyderabad and Bengaluru. The service is being offered in partnership with Orix Auto.
The subscription package includes comprehensive insurance coverage, on-call 24x7 roadside assistance plus free maintenance with periodic servicing and doorstep delivery. Additionally, customers will also get a complimentary personal EV charger that can be installed at their home or office, as per their convenience.
The facility can be easily accessed online with end-to-end support available. After the subscription tenure is completed, customers have a choice to either extend the plan or return the vehicle.
Speaking about the new offer, Mr Pankaj Jhunja, Head- Mobility Services, Tata Motors said, "We at Tata Motors are continuously striving to offer exciting propositions that are smarter, affordable and convenient, for those who desire to experience driving smooth, silent and green Nexon EV.
Our new ‘Electrifying Subscription' offer is designed to make EVs even more accessible to a rapidly growing base of future conscious citizens. It is ideal for customers preferring ‘usership' over ownership amidst the rapidly growing phenomenon of the shared economy."
The company claims that the new subscription model will cater to a wider customers base, with its customised plans. It will appeal to corporates employees who prefer to lease, and individuals with frequent inter-city job transfers; among others.
Speaking about the Nexon EV itself, it is offered in three variants, with the base variant priced at Rs 13.99 lakh. While the top-spec variant retails at Rs 15.99 lakh, ex-showroom (India).
The Nexon EV is powered by a 95kW electric motor, paired to a 30.2kWh lithium-ion battery pack. The electric powertrain produces 129bhp and 245Nm of peak torque with power sent to the front wheels.
The electric SUV features a claimed driving range of 312km on a single charge. This can be slightly less with the actual usage depending on several factors, and the real-wold milage is rated between 250km and 300km.
The charge times for Nexon EV via a home charger are rated between 7 to 8 hours for a complete charge. While charing the SUV through a fast-charger can charge the batteries from 0 to 80% in just 60 mins.
The Tata Nexon EV features a host of equipment including keyless entry, a push-button start/stop, fully-automatic climate control, and a seven-inch touchscreen infotainment system with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto; among others.
Thoughts About The Tata Nexon EV Limited Time Subscription Offer
Tata Motors aims to boost sales of the Nexon EV during the ongoing festive season in the country. The subscription plan will help buyers, who are looking for a minimum commitment while making a purchase. With the new offer, the company also aims to increase EV adoption in major cities, which will help reduce pollution.