- 1 day ago 2020 Hyundai Tucson Bookings Commences — All You Need To Know
- 1 day ago Hero Destini 125 BS6 Scooter Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 64,310
- 1 day ago Hyundai Verna Facelift Model Unveiled In Russia: India Bound Later This Year
- 1 day ago 2020 Ford Figo, Aspire & Freestyle BS6 Models Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 5.39 Lakh
- News Kerala Lottery Karunya KR-436 today lottery result LIVE
- Movies Bheeshma Day 1 Collection: Nithiin, Rashmika Mandanna Starrer Creates Magic At The Box Office
- Technology Best In-Display Fingerprint Sensor Smartphones To Buy In India Starting From Rs. 9,999
- Sports FIH Hockey Pro League: Fighting India go down to Australia
- Lifestyle 10 Dangerous Habits That May Cause Cancer
- Education Top 20 Universities In Emerging Economies University Rankings 2020
- Finance Gold Hits 7-Year High As Caronavirus Fears Persist
- Travel Top 6 Places To Visit In India To Observe Maha Shivratri!
Tata Motors has launched the Nexon EV in the Indian market. The new Tata Nexon EV is offered with a starting price of Rs 13.99 lakh. The Nexon EV is offered in range of three trims, with the top-spec variant priced at Rs 15.99 lakh. All prices are ex-showroom (India).
The three trims on the Tata Nexon EV: XM, XZ+ and XZ+ LUX. All three variants of the Tata Nexon EV comes with a host of features and updates. The new Nexon EV is based on the facelifted version of the standard ICE- powered SUV.
Bookings for the Tata Nexon EV has already begun in the Indian market, for an amount of Rs 21,000. These bookings can be made either online or through select company dealerships across all major cities in the Indian market.
The Tata Nexon is powered by a 95kW electric motor powering the front wheels. The motor is paired with a 30.2kWh lithium-ion battery pack producing 129bhp and 245Nm of peak torque. Tata Motors claim the Nexon EV is capable of offering a range of 312km on a single charge (ARAI-certified). However, the real-world range is in between 250 - 300km.
Along with the Nexon EV, Tata Motors will also provide a complimentary home charging station to its customers. Tata Motors will also set up fast-charging stations across various parts of major cities for customer convenience as well. The home charger takes around 8 hours for a complete charge, while the fast-charging technology charges the Nexon EV batteries from 0 - 80% in just 60 mins.
The Tata Motors also comes with a host of features and equipment. The performance of the Tata Nexon EV is also impressive. We test drove the car recently — here is our detailed review.
The Tata Nexon EV is offered in a range of three colour options: Signature Teal Blue, Glacier White and Moonlit Silver.
Thoughts On The Tata Nexon EV Launched In India
The Tata Nexon EV is the brand's first all-electric compact-SUV in the Indian market. The Tata Nexon EV currently doesn't have any direct rivals, although it will take on the likes of the MG ZS EV and the Hyundai Kona EV for now. Deliveries for the Nexon EV is expected to start soon.