- 1 hr ago Suzuki Burgman Electric Scooter Spied Testing Ahead Of Launch: Spy Pics & Details
- 1 hr ago Toyota Urban Cruiser Review (Road Test): Is It Different Or Better Than The Vitara Brezza?
- 1 hr ago Nissan Magnite Bookings Cross 40,000 Units Mark: Production Increased To Meet The Demand
- 3 hrs ago 2021 Royal Enfield 650 Twins New Colour Options Leaked: Here Are The Details
- Sports Boxing: Naveen Boora storms into semis, confirms India's first medal at the 72nd Strandja Memorial Tournament
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Kerala In March 2021
- Movies Ishq Mein Marjawan 2 Actress Helly Shah Shares Her Happiness As The Show Completes 200 Episodes
- Lifestyle Is Turmeric Effective In The Prevention And Management Of Diabetes?
- News Coronavirus: Tamil Nadu government announces 'all pass' for Class 9, 10 and plus one students
- Technology Airtel Adds More Subscribers Via MNP In 2020
- Finance 10-16 IPOs Lined Up For Launch In March 2021
- Education CSIR UGC NET Result 2021 Declared, Check Result Link At csirnet.nta.nic.in
Tata Motors has introduced its new Ultra T.7 truck in the Indian market. The new Tata Ultra T.7 is said to be designed specifically for urban transportation. It also claims to be the most advanced Light Commercial Vehicle (LCV) in the country, offering best-in-industry operating economics.
The Tata Motors Ultra T.7 truck offers an all-new sleek cabin (1900mm wide) to offer best-in-class comfort and reduce turnaround time. This further translates to a higher earning potential for the owners, while also improving the efficiency of the logistics sector.
The Tata Ultra T.7 is said to feature a new modular chassis design, offering better durability. The new underpinnings also allow Tata Motors to offer the truck with different deck lengths, with the Ultra T.7 being offered in either a 4-tyre or 6-tyre combination, suiting a wide range of applications.
The new Tata Ultra T.7 is said to be powered by a technologically-advanced 4SPCR engine. It produces 100bhp and 300Nm of torque, from as low as 1200 to 2200rpm. The new engine also promises a more fuel-efficient system.
Seethapathi, Vice President, ILCV Product Line, Tata Motors said,
"With the introduction of the latest Ultra T.7, Tata Motors furthers its commitment to scale new heights of innovative automotive manufacturing to provide a variety of products for diverse applications at minimum operating costs."
"The Ultra T.7, with its pioneering and award-winning design, possesses the ability to bring the best of both worlds - comfort and agility - while aiming to offer the highest profitability for its owners. With the industry best operating economics, superior fuel efficiency and power, longer tyre life, it makes the best product in the category."
The Tata Ultra T.7 also comes with a host of features and equipment. This includes a crash-tested cabin, adjustable seating positions, air brakes, lower NVH levels, music system, USB charging port, LED tail lamps, connected vehicle solutions for better fleet management, and many others as well.
Thoughts On The Tata Motors Ultra T.7 Truck
The new Tata Ultra T.7 truck comes with a host of features and equipment, along with a number of best-in-class options. Tata Motors is one of the largest commercial vehicle manufacturers in the country and Ultra T.7 is their latest model.