- 8 hrs ago Maruti Suzuki WagonR Xtra Edition Launched In India — Priced At Rs 23,000 More Than VXi Variant
- 10 hrs ago No More Registration Fee For Electric Vehicles — EVs To Become More Accessible In India
- 1 day ago All Cars In India To Feature Minimum 2 Airbags. Who Invented The Airbags, Importance…& More
- 1 day ago No Reduction In Import Duties For Tesla Says Government — Tesla Cars To Remain Expensive In India
- Technology Samsung Independence Day Sale: Price Cut, Discount Offers On Best Samsung Smartphones
- Sports Jack Grealish joins Manchester City in record Premier League deal
- Movies Bigg Boss Kannada 8: BB Fulfils Vaishnavi Gowda’s Wish, Actress Receives Sweet Audio Message From Her Mother
- News Assam govt withdraws Mizoram travel advisory; To work towards border peace
- Education HOS 12th Result 2021: HBSE Haryana Open School 12th Result 2021 Released
- Finance 5 High Rated & Top Performing Small-Cap Funds To Plan SIP In 2021
- Lifestyle Kiara Advani, Vidya Balan, And Nora Fatehi Flaunt Sarees; Whose Saree Did You Find The Prettiest?
- Travel Best Places To Visit In South India In September
Tata Motors has introduced its new Ultra T.7 truck in the Indian market. The new Tata Ultra T.7 is said to be designed specifically for urban transportation. It also claims to be the most advanced Light Commercial Vehicle (LCV) in the country, offering best-in-industry operating economics.
The Tata Motors Ultra T.7 truck offers an all-new sleek cabin (1900mm wide) to offer best-in-class comfort and reduce turnaround time. This further translates to a higher earning potential for the owners, while also improving the efficiency of the logistics sector.
The Tata Ultra T.7 is said to feature a new modular chassis design, offering better durability. The new underpinnings also allow Tata Motors to offer the truck with different deck lengths, with the Ultra T.7 being offered in either a 4-tyre or 6-tyre combination, suiting a wide range of applications.
The new Tata Ultra T.7 is said to be powered by a technologically-advanced 4SPCR engine. It produces 100bhp and 300Nm of torque, from as low as 1200 to 2200rpm. The new engine also promises a more fuel-efficient system.
Seethapathi, Vice President, ILCV Product Line, Tata Motors said,
"With the introduction of the latest Ultra T.7, Tata Motors furthers its commitment to scale new heights of innovative automotive manufacturing to provide a variety of products for diverse applications at minimum operating costs."
"The Ultra T.7, with its pioneering and award-winning design, possesses the ability to bring the best of both worlds - comfort and agility - while aiming to offer the highest profitability for its owners. With the industry best operating economics, superior fuel efficiency and power, longer tyre life, it makes the best product in the category."
The Tata Ultra T.7 also comes with a host of features and equipment. This includes a crash-tested cabin, adjustable seating positions, air brakes, lower NVH levels, music system, USB charging port, LED tail lamps, connected vehicle solutions for better fleet management, and many others as well.
Thoughts On The Tata Motors Ultra T.7 Truck
The new Tata Ultra T.7 truck comes with a host of features and equipment, along with a number of best-in-class options. Tata Motors is one of the largest commercial vehicle manufacturers in the country and Ultra T.7 is their latest model.