- 2 min ago BMW M340i xDrive Bookings Open Ahead Of India Launch: Comes Slideways Ready!
- 1 hr ago TVS Apache RTR 200 Single-Channel ABS Variant Launched With Ride Modes: Prices Start At Rs 1.28 Lakh
- 1 hr ago Omega Seiki Mobility Inaugurates Its First Dealership In Delhi: Here Are All Details
- 3 hrs ago TVS Eurogrip Launches 11 New Tyres In India Catering To Two & Three Wheelers Segment
- News TMC candidate list 2021: Emphasis likely to be more on women candidates
- Technology JioOS Explained: Is It A Threat To iOS?
- Sports India vs England 4th Test: Virat Kohli gets dismissed for duck for 12th occasion, claims unwanted record
- Movies Shraddha Kapoor Gets Emotional At Cousin Priyaank's Haldi Ceremony; Also See Pics From Beach Party
- Lifestyle Pink, Red, Or Green, Which Saree Of Tamannaah Bhatia Did You Like The Most?
- Finance PNB Housing Finance Inks Agreement With Yes Bank For Co-Lending
- Education Explore List Of Indian Universities In QS World University Ranking By Subject 2021
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Rajasthan In March
Mumbai Based Tata Motors is planning to showcase multiple products and concept vehicles at the upcoming Delhi Auto Expo. Rumor has it that the company will display up to 14 commercial vehicles and 12 passenger vehicles.
Passenger vehicles that will be showcased are the Gravitas SUV, the Harrier BS6 model, the new Tiago, the new Tigor, and the Altroz JTP among others. The showstopper however will be a production-ready micro SUV based on the H2X Concept.
The company has showcased the H2X Concept at the Geneva Motor Show 2019, and the vehicle garnered a lot of interest. The entry-level SUV will be the smallest in Tata's product portfolio.
Expectations are that Tata Motors will reveal specifications of the micro SUV at the Expo. Market speculation is that the micro SUV will feature a BS6 compliant, 1.2-litre naturally aspirated petrol engine that is mounted on the Altroz and the Tiago. The micro SUV is expected to be called the Hornbill.
The Tata Gravitas is also expected to be a crowd puller at the Delhi Auto Expo 2020. The SUV is expected to share an arena with the Tata Harrier BS6 model.
The company is expected to launch facelift versions of the Nexon, the Tiago, and the Tigor as well. Other vehicles expected to be showcased are models from Tata's electric segments like the Nexon EV and Altroz EV.
Mr. Guenter Butschek, the Chief Executive Officer and Managing Director at Tata Motors said, "We are delighted to announce the theme for our pavilion at the Auto Expo 2020 - Connected India: Responsible and Sustainable Mobility Solutions."
"This theme will bring alive our future focus on CESS, which is - Connected, Electric, Shared and Safe. The future of efficient, green, sustainable mobility solutions needs to translate into reality. As a responsible corporate, we are doing every bit to contribute to this agenda and are gearing up to bring a new generation of products faster to market," he added.
Tata Motors is looking forwards to unveil an extensive range of future products at the Delhi Auto Expo 2020. All their products will be BS6 compliant.
Thoughts About Tata's Plans To Showcase 26 Vehicles At The Auto Expo
We expected no lesser. Tata Motors is focused on improving sales over the next couple of years, and the 26 vehicles they showcase should help them achieve that goal. It will be tough battle though; the company has been upgrading and updating their vehicles but interest levels haven't converted to sales just yet.