- 1 hr ago KTM Adventure Trails Riding Programme Launched In 10 Cities: Here Are All Details
- 15 hrs ago 2021 Benelli TRK 502 Spotted Arriving At Dealerships In India: Launching Soon?
- 17 hrs ago Nissan Magnite Deliveries Cross Over 720 Units Across India: Announced Serice Campaign
- 19 hrs ago New Mahindra Scorpio Spotted Testing Again Ahead Of its Launch: Spy Pics & Details
- News John Abraham wishes fans on Republic Day, shares new Satyameva Jayate 2 still
- Technology Tecno Pova Review: Impressive Baterry At An Affordable Price
- Movies Padma Awards 2021: Late SP Balasubrahmanyam, Shinzo Abe And Others To Be Recipient Of The Prestigious Award
- Sports LeBron James makes NBA history, Nets' Durant joins exclusive club and Doncic matches MJ
- Lifestyle Kareena Kapoor Khan’s Pregnancy Glow Is Unmissable As She Performs Yoga Flaunting Her Baby Bump
- Finance 5 Stock Picks Ahead Of The Budget From HDFC Securities
- Travel Best Places To Visit In Gujarat In January 2021
- Education MHT CET 2020 Round II Seat Allotment Result for B. Tech, B. Pharma To Be Out Today
Tata Motors targets another Maruti Suzuki model to showcase its advantage of occupant safety rated by the Global NCAP vehicle safety testing organization. This time around Tata Motors has taken a dig at the Maruti Suzuki Wagnor's GNCAP safety rating.
Tata's latest post says "Safety is ‘two‘ important to be ignored. Be smart before someone overturns your caRt". The statement is also backed by a photo which shows an image of a broken wheel-barrow or a wagon with a text saying "OH SH**T! WAGONE".
The Maruti Suzuki WagonR was testing by the Global NCAP back in 2019 and has been awarded a 2-star safety rating. It secured a 2-star rating for adult and child occupants during the crash test showcasing poor protection especially at the chest area for occupants.
The company has compared the safety rating of the Suzuki WagonR with the Tata Tiago, which has scored well in the crash test. Speaking about the Tiago's safety rating, the hatchback has scored 4 stars out of 5 in the GNCAP crash test. It has secured 12.52 out of 17 for adult safety and 34.15 out of 49 for child safety.
The Tiago comes equipped with a host of safety features such as dual airbags, (ABS) Anti-lock Braking System with (CSC) Corner Stability Control & (EBD) Electronic Brakeforce Distribution, rear parking assist and more as standard.
In comparison, the Maruti Suzuki Wagnor features driver and passenger airbag only on the top-spec variant, ABS with EBD, rear parking sensors, packed with similar safety equipment. This includes dual-front airbags, ABS with EBD, a speed alert system, driver and passenger seat belt pre-tensioners & load limiters.
Recently, Global NCAP released the crash test results of the Maruti S-Presso, Hyundai Grand i10 Nios, and Kia Seltos. All of which, have not fared well in occupant safety scoring low scores. Tata Motors have taken advantage of the situation to poke its competitors by highlighting the enhanced safety brand's cars.
Currently, all cars sold by the Tata Motors has secured either 4-star or 5-star rating in Global NCAP crash test expect for the Harrier. The brand's flagship SUV is yet to be crash-tested. Much like the Maruti Suzuki Wagnor, Tata Motors has compared the safety rating of the S-Presso — here are all details.
Tata Motors Takes A Dig At Another Maruti Suzuki Car By Comparing Wagnor & Tiago
Tata Motors seems to be having a good time in social media by comparing models from its competitors. Vehicle safety awareness has been increasing in the market with buyers looking to purchase cars offering maximum protection. Tata Motors has two models in its portfolio with a 5-star safety rating in the market.