- 5 hrs ago MG ZS Petrol Interiors Spied Ahead Of India Launch Expected Soon: SPy Pics & Details
- 9 hrs ago Maruti Suzuki Car Prices Hiked By Up To Rs 34,000: Here Are The New Prices!
- 10 hrs ago TVS XL100 Winner Edition Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 49,599
- 12 hrs ago Maruti Suzuki 1.5-Litre Diesel Engine Is All Set To Make Its Comeback: Expected Launch In Two Models
- Movies Nawazuddin Siddiqui On His Favourite On-Screen Character: My Likes And Dislikes Are Different
- News ‘Opinion can change’: CJI Bobde amid row over members of SC-appointed farm panel
- Sports ISL 2020-21: Hyderabad FC vs Odisha FC: Odisha fightback to script exciting draw against Hyderabad
- Lifestyle Bandhej Or Brocade, Which Stylish Outfit Of Mira Rajput Kapoor Is More Awesome?
- Finance 6 Things To Check In Your Credit Card Statement
- Education SBI PO Mains Admit Card 2021 Released
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttarakhand In January 2021
Tata Motors targets another Maruti Suzuki model to showcase its advantage of occupant safety rated by the Global NCAP vehicle safety testing organization. This time around Tata Motors has taken a dig at the Maruti Suzuki Wagnor's GNCAP safety rating.
Tata's latest post says "Safety is ‘two‘ important to be ignored. Be smart before someone overturns your caRt". The statement is also backed by a photo which shows an image of a broken wheel-barrow or a wagon with a text saying "OH SH**T! WAGONE".
The Maruti Suzuki WagonR was testing by the Global NCAP back in 2019 and has been awarded a 2-star safety rating. It secured a 2-star rating for adult and child occupants during the crash test showcasing poor protection especially at the chest area for occupants.
The company has compared the safety rating of the Suzuki WagonR with the Tata Tiago, which has scored well in the crash test. Speaking about the Tiago's safety rating, the hatchback has scored 4 stars out of 5 in the GNCAP crash test. It has secured 12.52 out of 17 for adult safety and 34.15 out of 49 for child safety.
The Tiago comes equipped with a host of safety features such as dual airbags, (ABS) Anti-lock Braking System with (CSC) Corner Stability Control & (EBD) Electronic Brakeforce Distribution, rear parking assist and more as standard.
In comparison, the Maruti Suzuki Wagnor features driver and passenger airbag only on the top-spec variant, ABS with EBD, rear parking sensors, packed with similar safety equipment. This includes dual-front airbags, ABS with EBD, a speed alert system, driver and passenger seat belt pre-tensioners & load limiters.
Recently, Global NCAP released the crash test results of the Maruti S-Presso, Hyundai Grand i10 Nios, and Kia Seltos. All of which, have not fared well in occupant safety scoring low scores. Tata Motors have taken advantage of the situation to poke its competitors by highlighting the enhanced safety brand's cars.
Currently, all cars sold by the Tata Motors has secured either 4-star or 5-star rating in Global NCAP crash test expect for the Harrier. The brand's flagship SUV is yet to be crash-tested. Much like the Maruti Suzuki Wagnor, Tata Motors has compared the safety rating of the S-Presso — here are all details.
Tata Motors Takes A Dig At Another Maruti Suzuki Car By Comparing Wagnor & Tiago
Tata Motors seems to be having a good time in social media by comparing models from its competitors. Vehicle safety awareness has been increasing in the market with buyers looking to purchase cars offering maximum protection. Tata Motors has two models in its portfolio with a 5-star safety rating in the market.